Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misplace my Explorer II ...

Hi all,

I have misplaced my Rolex Explorer II Black ("Z" series) at S'pore Polytechnic Graduates' Guild (SPGG) swimming pool changing room on 28th June (sat) afternoon...
    I found out an hour later no longer there. The reception and cleaner also have no news.

This watch has memories and is very important to me... if anyone in this forum happen to found or know about the watch, please contact me at e-mail gilstead@gmail.com asap.

Thanks.

Model: 16570 (Black), Serial No. Z699260
    Last edited by NCSS; 01-07-08, 09:50 PM. Reason: Add Serial No.

Sorry to hear that but would you like to post more descriptions of your watch? Can help to look out better.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by NCSS View Post
      Hi all,

I have misplaced my Rolex Explorer II Black ("Z" series) at S'pore Polytechnic Graduates' Guild (SPGG) swimming pool changing room on 28th June (sat) afternoon...
      I found out an hour later no longer there. The reception and cleaner also have no news.

This watch has memories and is very important to me... if anyone in this forum happen to found or know about the watch, please contact me at e-mail gilstead@gmail.com asap.

Thanks.
      i'm really sorry to hear abt yr loss bro...
      Rolex GMT Master 1675 16750 16760 16700
      Rolex Yachtmaster 16622
      Submariner 16610LV 16613
      Patek Aquanaut 5165A

Comment

sorry to hear about your loss.
        Report the serial number to police and rolex centre.

Also maybe you want to put a notice to the preowned shops (learned from a similar incident)
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by NCSS View Post
          Hi all,

Thanks.
          bro, i think u shld find out what's yr serial number from the papers and then check out "similar" watch in pre-owned shops and forums...this may help if the fella sold it after he found it..but first, u need to file a police report...so that u can get it back from shops if found...

sorry to hear about yr loss.....
          I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
          A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
          Audemars Piguet ROO
          Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
          De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
          Habring2 Pilot Time Date
          Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
          Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
          IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
          Panerai 270
          Patek Philippe 5711/1a
          Rolex 116610LV
          Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
            sorry to hear about your loss.
            Report the serial number to police and rolex centre.

Also maybe you want to put a notice to the preowned shops (learned from a similar incident)
            Actually I don't need post any pic, it is a fairly new and well-maintain Black dial Explorer II... most of you already know how it looks like.

I have input the serial no. to police just to safeguard myself in case someone used it for evil trade purpose.

Actually I don't want to make things complex, hope the kind person will finally make an effort to return me...
            But if that person wants to keep it himself with good sleeps... I have no choice...
            Let heaven decide, anyway... it is also due to my careless

Model: 16570 (Black), Serial No. Z699260
            Last edited by NCSS; 01-07-08, 05:17 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

you misplaced your whole watch!!

Good luck bro....you really need it. ALL THE BEST! Guys take note...it's not advisable to remove ur watch and leave it aside. At the most u should just do is to wash and dry and then put back.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

locker/change rooms are notorious for their "safety" even my wallet (empty btw) also these low life want.

Whenever I go swimming,etc I always leavemy HP,Watch,wallet,etc in the car (even better at home), take just the clothes and slippers to the pool.
                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                Blue 6694
                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

K, gd wif te sr no. Will help look out. Guys, lets start wif te PK gals?
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Hi NCSS,

Have you reported to Police? Because SRC will receive the Serial no. of stolen watches from the Police, it will contact Police if it ever surface at the service centre. This is the info I found out from SRC regarding verification process.

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                    SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
                    SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
                    SS SD,
                    SS YM,
                    SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Originally posted by tomcatf View Post
                      Hi NCSS,

Have you reported to Police? Because SRC will receive the Serial no. of stolen watches from the Police, it will contact Police if it ever surface at the service centre. This is the info I found out from SRC regarding verification process.
                      Got make a simple report at neighbourhood police post... but I doubt S'pore Police will be so effective to share this kind of small issue info...

After sad for a month, I reward myself with a Breitling and Omega
                      Rolex

Comment

Congratz!

Share ur 'happiness' wif us wif pics lor...
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                          Share ur 'happiness' wif us wif pics lor...
                          Sorry for low resolution... manage to grab the 2008 "007" limited edition, movie will release on Nov.
                          http://www.lifestyle.sg/articles/wat...ionage_987.htm
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by NCSS; 02-08-08, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                            you misplaced your whole watch!!

Good luck bro....you really need it. ALL THE BEST! Guys take note...it's not advisable to remove ur watch and leave it aside. At the most u should just do is to wash and dry and then put back.
                            I will never take off my watches in public..even in office..

noticed one of the hongkie FX trader in my previous office took off his watch and placed it on the table..then he just leave it there and walk around the office..luckily inside the bank all honest people..

Comment

Originally posted by tomcatf View Post
                              Hi NCSS,

singapore police? they can't even catch a man size terrorist..dun think they even care about a tiny size watch..made a police report many years back because my nokia pohone was stolen by a gal after getting drunk in music underground..the police just told me they will write a report for singtel but will not help to retrieve the phone..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X