recommendations for 5 to 7k range?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
    looking for brand new..if not rolex then what brand is good within this range? automatic diver watch?

actually my wrist is very big..so will a bigger face be more suitable?
    You may consider Panerai, famous with their big size watch.

Comment

looking for brand new..if not rolex then what brand is good within this range? automatic diver watch?

it's what you're comfortable pulling off, not the size of the watch that matters.

i've seen giant caucasian men with forearms the size of my neck wear explorers (36mm) and 35mm datejusts... or even 33mm pateks.

they look just fine. but if you're not gonna feel comfortable with a "small" watch on your large wrist OR you don't feel confident enough with that look, you probably should give rolex a miss.

do bear in mind you can save a pretty penny if you buy a brand new piece from a gray dealer, instead of going through the AD showroom wine and dine... (but some people like that process!)
      “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Originally posted by taxico View Post
        it's what you're comfortable pulling off, not the size of the watch that matters.

i've seen giant caucasian men with forearms the size of my neck wear explorers (36mm) and 35mm datejusts... or even 33mm pateks.

they look just fine. but if you're not gonna feel comfortable with a "small" watch on your large wrist OR you don't feel confident enough with that look, you probably should give rolex a miss.

do bear in mind you can save a pretty penny if you buy a brand new piece from a gray dealer, instead of going through the AD showroom wine and dine... (but some people like that process!)
        thanks, how much roughly will it cost to extend the metal strap?

Comment

Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 45.5mm.

Well within your budget with lots of spare cash left.
          It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
          Aristotle Onassis

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
          Nido Qubein

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
          Jimmy Dean

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X