Rolex Datejust II (116334 SDO) - THG / THH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex Datejust II (116334 SDO) - THG / THH

First off, thanks to everyone for the information I’ve found here and it has been really helpful being an avid watch enthusiast.

This is my first post and was hoping for some advice. I’m heading back to Singapore (from Perth) soon and will be looking to buy a Rolex Datejust II (116334 SDO) and a Ladies Datejust 31mm (178274 MDJ). I usually head down to THG as I have contacts there but wanted to find out if any of you guys have recently bought a Datejust II and the amount of discount you received for it. Would 20% be ballpark if I get two?

Also, any previous experience dealing with THH and them beating THG’s discount? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks All!

I got 15% discount only. Was told that it's standard controlled by Rolex

Comment

Originally posted by orangedial View Post
      I got 15% discount only. Was told that it's standard controlled by Rolex
      this is true, any ADs will be the same, unless u are a regular buyer from the particular ADs... then will be different.

Comment

I get 18.5% if via credit card and 20% via cash. Hope this helps. From THG.
        Present:
        Rolex Explorer I , 114270
        Rolex Explorer II , 16570
        Rolex Submariner 16110 LV
        Tudor Glamour DayDate, 56003
        Tag Heur Classic 2000
        Orient Diver CEM75001B

Comment

Originally posted by prince7 View Post
          That dun apply to all including TS... Becos u r a regular there, so better price for u.... Unless u wan to help TS!!
          Current:
          No More Liao...

Comment

Originally posted by prince7 View Post
            Thanks for your help guys. It is really boils down to who you know doesn't it?

I went with a friend to another THG once to meet her contact and he quoted $xxxx amount for a sub date and we went to the THG at Ngee Ann to see my own contact and he gave a cheaper price.

One thing I do know for sure is that the minimum discount for the Datejust II is indeed 15% coz I called THG the other day to enquire about some of the models and without even asking, he gave me the RRP and the 15% discounted rate straight away.

I'll probably look for the SE I know at THG, pay cash and push for 20% discount minimum. They really ought to give more if I'm buying two watches. Good thing is that my fiancee is Australian so she can get GST back when we leave.

Wish I was back in Singapore now and just go get it...sigh.

Are you guys happy with your Datejust II? Which models did you guys get?

Cheers!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X