Pre-own ROLEX Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-own ROLEX Prices

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the correct thread to post but just wanna share this since I happened to pick up the information. I was having lunch earlier at Far East Plaza and popped into a pre-own watch shop called "Sheen" (located at #04-114). Saw some ROLEX pieces on display and made enquiry. This is some rough information:

two Submariners w/date; aged about 15 yrs; both priced at $5.4k w/o B&P
    one white Explorer II; aged 3-4 yrs; priced at $4.5k w/o B&P
    one Submariner LV also few yrs old; priced at $8k; w/B&P
    one 15200 (hope I didn't get it wrong); priced at $3.2k; w/o B&P

And this is what I've found out further. The shop allowed me to verify the authenticity of their ROLEX watches at RSC myself (of course after I've made the purchase). If found to be fake, I could return to the shop and they'd make a full refund with no qns asked. I was also told that the verification of a ROLEX sports model is $100, and others at $75, at RSC.

Hope this helps some here .
    The Crown Of Achievement

Oh yea, forget to add that the customer is suppose to do the RSC verification him/herself. No need for the shop's staff to follow.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      Hi, I'm not sure if this is the correct thread to post but just wanna share this since I happened to pick up the information. I was having lunch earlier at Far East Plaza and popped into a pre-own watch shop called "Sheen" (located at #04-114). Saw some ROLEX pieces on display and made enquiry. This is some rough information:

two Submariners w/date; aged about 15 yrs; both priced at $5.4k w/o B&P
      one white Explorer II; aged 3-4 yrs; priced at $4.5k w/o B&P
      one Submariner LV also few yrs old; priced at $8k; w/B&P
      one 15200 (hope I didn't get it wrong); priced at $3.2k; w/o B&P

And this is what I've found out further. The shop allowed me to verify the authenticity of their ROLEX watches at RSC myself (of course after I've made the purchase). If found to be fake, I could return to the shop and they'd make a full refund with no qns asked. I was also told that the verification of a ROLEX sports model is $100, and others at $75, at RSC.

Hope this helps some here .
      Sports $100 meh? Hmm....

But the submariners quite expensive. For that age it should cost less than 5k.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        Oh yea, forget to add that the customer is suppose to do the RSC verification him/herself. No need for the shop's staff to follow.
        Please la..of course no need la. I mean chances of them refunding is almost ZERO. So of course they can put up this kind of conditions.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Thanks for sharing! I was down at JW's during lunch. They have a white dial Milgauss going for around S$11.8k.
          Time is too precious to be measured by a cheap watch...

Patek 5065, Rolex 16600, 16700, 16710, IWC 3786, JLC Reverso Chrono, PAM 190G, PAM 219I, AP RO Chrono

Comment

sheen? .... who do you spoke to? shirley or thomas? guess the price of the sub w date can be negotiated..... the rest ok lar.... cheers....
            Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
            Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
            Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
            Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

Verification at RSC is $75 flat (GST include) all models (sure up to May 2008).

Not sure why you say $100 for SPORTS series - unless they changed the charging model?

Comment

Originally posted by DM101 View Post
                Verification at RSC is $75 flat (GST include) all models (sure up to May 2008).

Not sure why you say $100 for SPORTS series - unless they changed the charging model?
                Huh?! Not I say la. I never do b4 how to knw. The lady at Sheen told me one. Some more she corrected me when I said it's $75, by saying sports model is $100.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by nottinghill View Post
                  sheen? .... who do you spoke to? shirley or thomas? guess the price of the sub w date can be negotiated..... the rest ok lar.... cheers....
                  Didn't ask name but since it's a she, then it must be Shirley .
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

hmnn i thought $75 verification fees is standard for all watches... hmnn
                    Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
                    Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
                    Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
                    Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

$75 for ALL Watches in sg

I heard in HK is FOC, yet to check, maybe going down to Queen's St tomorrow to find out...

Comment

Originally posted by chongj88 View Post
                        Thanks for sharing! I was down at JW's during lunch. They have a white dial Milgauss going for around S$11.8k.
                        This one, my friend?

http://www.jwwatch.com/watches.asp

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Bysell also has one

http://www.bysellcompany.com/watch_d...ble&thisPage=1

Comment

purchase then verify.... like not safe leh...

What if that is fake? then the shop claim that isn't the one sold to you?....

Buying preowned must buy from a trusted shop or meet at SRC.... just to share my thought...
                            Last edited by tomcatf; 20-06-08, 12:47 AM. Reason: typo error

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                            SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
                            SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
                            SS SD,
                            SS YM,
                            SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Originally posted by tomcatf View Post
                              purchase then verify.... like not safe leh...

What if that is fake? then the shop claim that isn't the one sold to you?....

Buying preowned must buy from a trusted shop or meet at SRC.... just to share my thought...
                              Normally shops will indicate serial number on the receipt together with other necessary infos. So, there won't be any hanky panky lor. But buyers have to be extra careful when they explaining this things, must pay extra attention to the numbers and markings!
                              [B][I]There's no jewels or gems to compliment a man..
                              Only a perfect timepiece that should be worn on his wrist.. [/I][/B]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X