Price for New Sub C in S$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price for New Sub C in S$

Was told by AD that the price for Black Sub C would be $10,200 n $10,800 for the Gren Sub C. But definitely these 2 models will be selling in premium price. But how high will one be willingly to pay to get their hands on it?
    Last edited by deslene; 31-07-10, 08:40 PM. Reason: wrong spelling

I will wait till the novelty wears out, then I 'll get my piece from grey dealer. This is a regular production watch, so no hurry. For my case...at least
    1 3 5
    ├┼┼╕
    2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by deslene View Post
      Was told by AD that the price for Black Sub C would be $10,200 n $10,800 for the Gren Sub C. But definitely these 2 models will be selling in premium price. But how high will one be willingly to pay to get their hands on it?
      Myself would not pay a premium price for anything that was over recommend retail no matter what the commodity and in a few months they will be quite common at ADs.

Comment

Originally posted by daytona 6263 View Post
        Myself would not pay a premium price for anything that was over recommend retail no matter what the commodity and in a few months they will be quite common at ADs.
        HDB how?
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Heard from my cousin in Germany, Prices of Rollies may goes up 10-20% in Sep/oct..If so, those who whether buy or dun buy now, think better consider to buy now..cheers!

Mayb some can confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by god2send View Post
            Heard from my cousin in Germany, Prices of Rollies may goes up 10-20% in Sep/oct..If so, those who whether buy or dun buy now, think better consider to buy now..cheers!

Mayb some can confirmed.
            In europe as well, not sure about percentage though

Comment

price going up has been the norm for the past few years.

there are buyers who have the mentality to own the watch faster than the rest, likely have to pay premium especially in sg. how much premium to pay depends on market forces and how eager the buyers are and how much commission the AD want to make. quite a number of different factors.

i dont recommend any buyer to be first in line to buy. why? look @ sub LV, the price almost hit double the list price initially, but look @ what is the current price now? got discount off list price

there is no good/bad time to buy a watch. most important is that @ the point of purchasing, it is considered the 'best' price you can get. rolex list price goes up. but if the discount the buyer can get is more than the price increase, then still not too bad. but if the discount can get if any is lower than price increase, then will lose money.

if those buyers want to cheong first, i would suggest you look for gray dealers. local AD will get their stock sep/oct earliest.
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by larry88
                i agree that no need to rush into and buy. Sure will pay premium or get little discount. The discntinued LV is a classic case.

but there are some people who like to own it first before everyone and are willing to pay a premium and this applies to pretty much everythign in Singapore (look at the craze over iphone and ipad....). Well, it's entirely personal choice!

I am actually offered discount (from overseas) but didn't get into the actual % as I am not ready, keen to buy yet (or even sure if i like it).
                premiun + discount = retail price?
                I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X