Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What u think of a salmon dial dia marker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What u think of a salmon dial dia marker?

I dun find much comment about salmon dial. What u guys think abt a SS DJ Salmon dial diamond marker boy size for a female?

Is salmon a rare colour?

Can show pics of what u r trying to describe?
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

This dial i guess..?
      But mine's gent's size wif roman instead of boy size wif diamond dial..

[B][I]There's no jewels or gems to compliment a man..
      Only a perfect timepiece that should be worn on his wrist.. [/I][/B]

Comment

I think it depends on individuals. Although some cutesy girls like pink... salmon aint exactly it.
        Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

Comment

The preference of this colour depends on individual's taste... I think this color is not very rare (answering your question)

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
            The preference of this colour depends on individual's taste... I think this color is not very rare (answering your question)
            Ya lor, i oso feel tat it's not tat rare.
            It's more to bronze than to salmon or pink lor.
            But frankly, it'll look better on a fairer skin tone..
            Diamond dial would be suitable for any ladies!
            [B][I]There's no jewels or gems to compliment a man..
            Only a perfect timepiece that should be worn on his wrist.. [/I][/B]

Comment

I agree...personal preference. Dial colour less common but not rare...well nothing from the Datejust range is RARE so to speak.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Was out hunting for my 1st precious boy. I saw this and contemplating to get it or not. The col is not exactly cutesy but at least I try to think that it may be a lil more feminine... my own assumption. I was looking for TT but it look ghastly old man'ish on me. I can't pull it off and decide to give SS a try and I must say I am quite mesmerise by it.

I window shop at KHH and THH and was leaving puddles of drool over some pieces that is way over my budget. The orange computer face on TT rosegold was a ravishing beauty that I can't get it out of my mind.

Drag myself back to reality.... I think I will go get the SS DJ Salmond Dia Dial. Thanks to u guys for the replies. I will try to post my watch after I get it.

Comment

Originally posted by airbud View Post
                  Was out hunting for my 1st precious boy. I saw this and contemplating to get it or not. The col is not exactly cutesy but at least I try to think that it may be a lil more feminine... my own assumption. I was looking for TT but it look ghastly old man'ish on me. I can't pull it off and decide to give SS a try and I must say I am quite mesmerise by it.

I window shop at KHH and THH and was leaving puddles of drool over some pieces that is way over my budget. The orange computer face on TT rosegold was a ravishing beauty that I can't get it out of my mind.

Drag myself back to reality.... I think I will go get the SS DJ Salmond Dia Dial. Thanks to u guys for the replies. I will try to post my watch after I get it.
                  Looking out for ur pics!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Individual preference. Looks ok to me... my wife loves her salmon dial 34mm date.
                    Submariner 14060
                    Breitling Colt Auto II
                    Chopard Mille Miglia GMT
                    Bell & Ross BR03-92
                    MM20

Comment

Originally posted by communicam View Post
                      This dial i guess..?
                      But mine's gent's size wif roman instead of boy size wif diamond dial..

Looks fine to me ...
                      运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X