Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A little sharing on SD, RSC and some after thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad that everything turns out well.

The crown is very hard to see. Try to view it with some lighting like sun or fluroscent tube. The reflections from these lights help.

It's always hard to ensure our luxury watches to be scratch-free or knock-free. I also feel the same as you when I knock or scratch my watch. The 1st knock or scratch is always the toughest to bear and accept. To me, I have learnt the most important thing about our watches is the "enjoyment of wearing it". Just wear it and wear it with pride! You will love it. With that in mind, I think this supercedes the painfulness of scratches or knocks. Of coz, this is my own 2 cents worth of opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by coopster9 View Post
      Oceanklassik Bro, thanks for sharing your pervs....the most annoying part is you know how well you have been taking care of your rolex, avoiding people on the streets from banging onto it, carefully opening doors, windows, etc all with the intention of not getting it scratched or knocked...rinsing and cleaning it before I go the bed and even sleeping with it....how could I be so careless as to let it drop on the floor??!!

Sigh...the things we do to our Rolexes...its just madness. I may just start a thread to ask forum bros what are their individual pervs.....
      Good to hear that it is well.
      Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by coopster9 View Post
        Oceanklassik Bro, thanks for sharing your pervs....the most annoying part is you know how well you have been taking care of your rolex, avoiding people on the streets from banging onto it, carefully opening doors, windows, etc all with the intention of not getting it scratched or knocked...rinsing and cleaning it before I go the bed and even sleeping with it....how could I be so careless as to let it drop on the floor??!!

Sigh...the things we do to our Rolexes...its just madness. I may just start a thread to ask forum bros what are their individual pervs.....
        This is unavoidable . A watch is still a watch after all. It is meant to be worn; to be used in the appropriate way. Not kept; stored. When one wants to start a hobby like this, it is something we will have to accept. Same like buying/owning a car. You may be a safe and defensive driver, and keep your car in the best of shape but can you guarantee the same for other motorists? But it's good to let out in a way or another. At least, it is a form of release.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Heres my SD for show..

Comment

Swee !
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...