Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Of Watches & Men View Post
    Wah! So many views on the topic

I had the same dilemma a while ago... choosing to get my wife a good bag or a Tag Heuer Link (with diamonds)... so I asked and she chose the bag... this saved me a few grands

Cheers
    The last round your options to her is not so attractive... What a Tag Heuer Link?

Try to ask again, this time between a LV bag and Rolex? see will you be so lucky this time?

SS Daytona Black Dial,
    SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
    SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
    SS SD,
    SS YM,
    SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Originally posted by tomcatf View Post
      The last round your options to her is not so attractive... What a Tag Heuer Link?

Try to ask again, this time between a LV bag and Rolex? see will you be so lucky this time?
      That particular Tag Heuer Link cost $7k (retail price)... So not really cheap... some of the Rolex ladies models are more affordable

Well in the end, she decided she has lesser need for another watch... Lucky there is only one watch freak in the household

Comment

Wah! So many views on the topic

To me, just buy the watch which your wife prefers. Don't need to consider about passing the watch to your daughter. Gen-Y kids, these days don't appreciate these sort of things...

I had the same dilemma a while ago... choosing to get my wife a good bag or a Tag Heuer Link (with diamonds)... so I asked and she chose the bag... this saved me a few grands

Cheers
        Nah...not all Gen-Y kids dun appreciate these sorta things...

I am one of the exceptions. I love my grandpa's DJ....LKK but so what? Spent alot of money maintaining it,but what's more important is the sentimental value.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

That particular Tag Heuer Link cost $7k (retail price)... So not really cheap... some of the Rolex ladies models are more affordable

Well in the end, she decided she has lesser need for another watch... Lucky there is only one watch freak in the household
          Wah 7k for the link...not worth it IMO.

Hahaha...better off getting a Rolex A SS DJ would cost about 7k. With diamonds almost 9k.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X