Price for Rolex Brand New Rolex GMT 2-Tone Ceramic V-Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price for Rolex Brand New Rolex GMT 2-Tone Ceramic V-Series

Hi, any bros here know what is the price I should pay for Brand New Rolex GMT 2 - Tone? Thanks...

The list price of this watch was S$14,589 (IIRC). So it depends on the amount of discount you can get. Happy shopping.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I know that there is very little or no discounts for the SS sports models, but what about the TT, YG and WG versions?

Comment

Originally posted by Subdude View Post
        I know that there is very little or no discounts for the SS sports models, but what about the TT, YG and WG versions?
        Well thats up to your bargaining skills with gold and TT watches haggle hard and if one AD will not give a good discount just walk away and find one that will.With gold watches in general quite poor sellers and up to 15-25% is possible on some slow sellers,you tell AD what you want to pay make a low bid, then bagain away for best deal cash is king at the moment.

Comment

What's the most reasonable one will expect from an AD a TT GMT2 c? 12k possible?

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
            The list price of this watch was S$14,589 (IIRC). So it depends on the amount of discount you can get. Happy shopping.

Originally posted by Atomant View Post
            What's the most reasonable one will expect from an AD a TT GMT2 c? 12k possible?
            Basing on the list price and even if you can get 15% discount, it is going to cost you about $12,400. It is NOT impossible to ask for $12,000 but it is NOT easy to get.

Good luck
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Heard from my AD that usually for SS model, no discount. Reason is popular in demand whereas the TT will usually have discount.

I last heard from him is that the price has increased and discount level has decreased. Used to be 15% discount for TT models and now they are "controlled" by Rolex and that they can only give 10% discount be it cash,credit card or credit card instalment plan.

I got mine before the increase hike which is quite lucky as if not,i will be paying additional $1k plus for the same watch,

Cheers!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X