No announcement yet.

Hi guys, Newbie here, please HELP ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys, Newbie here, please HELP ....

Hi Guys,

A new member here... HI to every bros here.... Today I went to almost 10 pre own shop in Singapore.... Hoping to get the Datejust model in stainless, computer face with diamond... was quoted from $6.1k to $6.8k.... with all the production date, cond , gst thingy making me damn blur..... also mostly all my frens introduce me submariner saying Datejust is not in demand now.... bros here, please advise.... if get submariner where to get the best discount n which model to get best????? new to ROLEX....... cheers

check out this thread - brand new sub for sale.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by Noel View Post
      Hi Guys,

A new member here... HI to every bros here.... Today I went to almost 10 pre own shop in Singapore.... Hoping to get the Datejust model in stainless, computer face with diamond... was quoted from $6.1k to $6.8k.... with all the production date, cond , gst thingy making me damn blur..... also mostly all my frens introduce me submariner saying Datejust is not in demand now.... bros here, please advise.... if get submariner where to get the best discount n which model to get best????? new to ROLEX....... cheers
      6.1-6.8k is quite steep actually for a SS DJ with diamond dial 16234,but if it's the 116234 then it's alright. No worries about these numbers...116234 is just a newer model with a slightly larger case and new style bracelet. 16234 is the older model.

I would also advise to get the Submariner. Usually this model no discount...but if u are lucky u can get it,hav to hunt ard...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

If you want to save some money, you can go for a SUB without date... cheaper and normally can get discount from ADs for this model...
        SUB with date now very hot, so hard to get discount from ADs....
        Good Luck!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X