Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are they the same???

Hi...
    Some questions which I wanna clarify....
    1) Does both 116520 and 116509 hav the same dial? As in totally the same?
    2) I was told that 116520 does not come in red needle hands.
    3) They did it differently because they wanna differentiate between SS and WG.
    4) So, does it means that if I wanna buy the SS series, I will not get the same design as the WG series?
    5) If I buy the SS series, can I change the dials to a WG series?
    I really like the 116509 black dial, but seems like I will hav to settle for 116520

Originally posted by Daytonalover View Post
    Hi...
    Some questions which I wanna clarify....
    1) Does both 116520 and 116509 hav the same dial? As in totally the same?
    2) I was told that 116520 does not come in red needle hands.
    3) They did it differently because they wanna differentiate between SS and WG.
    4) So, does it means that if I wanna buy the SS series, I will not get the same design as the WG series?
    5) If I buy the SS series, can I change the dials to a WG series?
    I really like the 116509 black dial, but seems like I will hav to settle for 116520
    1) No...you wait long long heheh Dun have the best of both worlds sadly I also like the 116509 dial but sadly it's only available in WG.
    2) Nope since when? It's the SS needle or silver coloured 1.
    3) YES
    4) Absolutely not...
    5) ABSOLUTELY NOT..legally. Haha but illegal still can but it doesnt match the bezel! So pls dun la...

I think you know the answer roughly already la...coz your questions are quite repetitive.

So personally hor,you want the nice nice dial go for it..save abit longer get something you like instead of getting the 116520. AND you still dreaming of the 116509...then u wil neglect the poor 116520. I rather u not buy it at all.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I think Darkangel had clearly answered your questions....
      But I don't agree with Darkangel that you will neglect the poor 116520 as it is also very beautiful watch. BUY IT if you can, take good care of it, when you save enough for the 116509, sell the 116520 ( I think you will not lose much on that watch) and top up for the 116509. In this case, at least you have a Daytona to enjoy rather than nothing on your wrist...

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      I think you know the answer roughly already la...coz your questions are quite repetitive.

So personally hor,you want the nice nice dial go for it..save abit longer get something you like instead of getting the 116520. AND you still dreaming of the 116509...then u wil neglect the poor 116520. I rather u not buy it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
        I think Darkangel had clearly answered your questions....
        But I don't agree with Darkangel that you will neglect the poor 116520 as it is also very beautiful watch. BUY IT if you can, take good care of it, when you save enough for the 116509, sell the 116520 ( I think you will not lose much on that watch) and top up for the 116509. In this case, at least you have a Daytona to enjoy rather than nothing on your wrist...
        Haha no la...really lor you will treasure it more if the watch is really really wad u want la...2nd choice watch is like u still like it..but u still yearn for the 116509. But that of course is just my personal opinion...

Both are great watches of course...go for 1 that you really like and if your wallet allows also

Comment

Haha, how I wished i could buy the ultimate... but like wat u said, both r great watches, buy the one which my wallet can afford first.
          As wat super lao jiao said, buy this first... then save up more money and maybe sell the SS to get the WG.
          I personally think that the SS series will not depreciate so much.
          Thank you so much for clearing my doubts cos I will be going to get it today! Haha...
          Cheers, Daytona is my first Rollie, and i think i will treasure it well...

Comment

That's a good choice....anyway post pics once you get it man!

Comment

i will...Thanks man...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X