Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daytona - Katong Shopping Centre

Hello friends,

Any bros or sis, do you know when has the shop shifted to? The owner is Mr Jeremy Tan

cheers!

Danz

No idea . . . is his price good ? Did you mean the watch shop which parks together with Singapore Pools ?

Comment

i tink daytona watch prices are not exactly cheap..and the owner attitude towards me is not pleasant at all...went in once get the snub and i never go in again
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by honestdeal View Post
        No idea . . . is his price good ? Did you mean the watch shop which parks together with Singapore Pools ?
        The shop is near a lot of maid agencies, along side with the reception. Now is taken over by Marina, another Rolex expert.

Comment

I went there two days ago to look ard , heard that he went oversea. Oh ya there's another rolex watch shop at the basement. There's quite a num if watches on display.

Comment

never have a good impression with this shop, basement one still more friendly... beside the foodcourt.

Comment

yup..the one in the basement is definitely better....service not bad too....
              Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

yea. A friend of mine intro me to him, he sell other brands of watches other then rolex and his price is reasonable. Overall a good sales man. Bros in sg forum who r interested can go down and tk a look.

Comment

spoke to kelly from ex Daytona today, now marina...

she seemed pleasant and nice over the phone and assured me of their quality service even though j/tan has left.

Comment

Apparently Jeremy is taking a short break now and Daniel has taken over from him.

Jeremy is really a nice person to talk to with one third of his life at rsc.
                    No hard selling an really a sincere guy, hope he can come back soon.

The current boss Mr Daniel I personally feel is also quite sincere and nice.

Got some nice pieces there.

Price very competitive if your a sincere buyer..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X