No announcement yet.

Sea Dweller - Series Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that since higher list prices for Rolex corresponds to higher resale value in the preowned market, the the impact of the former is cushioned somewhat. Prices are subjective and as others have rightly said so, it is often a case of demand dictating it. What would be deem expensive to some may not be so for others who could afford it. So if the market demand for a particular model allows sellers to leverage on it and ask for premium prices for it, then I'm sure there will definitely be those who buys it. I wouldn't say these buyers are foolish or idiots but perhaps its just a case that they have deeper pockets or that they are just a little less savvy as they probably have not look around b4their purchase. I'm sure most of us started out without the slightest idea about Rolex, let alone its prices. I, for 1, am still learning about it and can never understand what is so special about the brand that makes me fall in love with them. juz my 2cents worth
    HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO
    REALIZE THERE'S NEVER A RIGHT WAY.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

Only can choose one SD or DSSD till now still can't decide not sure
      which one to to get I've checked SD at THG selling at 8751 also asked them about the DSSD they said not sure also.

Comment

THG still got SD huh? The last time I checked with them, they said no more
        For the DSSD, they told they are not sure... what they meant is not sure how much premium they want from you....double? triple? hmm....

Originally posted by flaming View Post
        which one to to get I've checked SD at THG selling at 8751 also asked them about the DSSD they said not sure also.

Comment

Originally posted by flaming View Post
          if u dun mid pre-owned, got 2 very good pieces offered by two gentlemen in the buy/sell section.
          Remnants of my irresponsibility:
          "Foreign affections"
          1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
          2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
          3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
          4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
          What's NEXT?

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
            THG still got SD huh? The last time I checked with them, they said no more
            For the DSSD, they told they are not sure... what they meant is not sure how much premium they want from you....double? triple? hmm....

They not sure went arriving SG & also the price.

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
              if u dun mid pre-owned, got 2 very good pieces offered by two gentlemen in the buy/sell section.

Ya I've saw 1 D & 1 Z series seriously I don't mind getting new just can't makeup my mind SD or DSSD

Anyway thanks for all the comment

Comment

I am in HK now. I see many SD here. One of them asking HK$45800. I think can get more discount if I am really kin.

Comment

new or pre-owned?

Comment

after months of deliberation finally decided to get my first sea dweller yesterday.

must say its a good piece of watch.

anyway, to update, was at thh and hour glass at lucky plaza and they said they have run out of sd. cortina at paragon as well.

dickson at ctrpoint has a piece selling at 9k.

so finally i got mine from cortina watch @raffles city.

ad informed that the deep sea will prob be selling at range of 13k.. can go a lot deeper.. and apparantly the watch face is bigger with some wordings on the bezel? seen the pic not really my cup of tea though..

Comment

May I know how much you paid for your piece?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dahui~ View Post
                          after months of deliberation finally decided to get my first sea dweller yesterday.

anyway, to update, was at thh and hour glass at lucky plaza and they said they have run out of sd. cortina at paragon as well.

ad informed that the deep sea will prob be selling at range of 13k.. can go a lot deeper.. and apparantly the watch face is bigger with some wordings on the bezel? seen the pic not really my cup of tea though..
                          That's quite a bit of leg work you did there. But it's good 'cause you landed getting it cheaper. Good watch there you'd got. Show us some pics if possible.

Thx .
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by dahui~ View Post

Very nice...How much did you pay at Raffles City? List price?

Yeah deepsea face bigger with wordings...ugly IMO...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Reasonable price, considered its from AD and most of them "claims" out of stock liao.
                              Enjoy your new toy and stop cleaning the glass the oil stain are always there one. hahaha.

Comment

hi guys
                                my initial thought was to get a sub date
                                but was told out of stock
                                and they talk me into buying a sea dweller
                                now i am also a proud owner of a sea dweller
                                bought it at list price from THG @PP

just want to check
                                the tool kit come with
                                1. green holder
                                2. 1 x two sided screw drivers
                                3. a green card
                                4. a bracelet extension + a pin

do i miss anything else

i wore it the first time yesterday
                                still need to get used to it cos abit lighter than the usual wear
                                Last edited by fatt; 01-07-08, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X