Anyone here own Deepsea Sea-Dweller??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here own Deepsea Sea-Dweller??

Hi all, just got my first DSSD watch last Saturday from AD. I understand not much people fancy this robust watch but for me it's love a first sight. Just want to know how many of you guys here own a pc of this monster??

NPNT....haha just kidding.

congratz. I don't own one but I love it too. Post a wrist shot!

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn View Post
      NPNT....haha just kidding.

congratz. I don't own one but I love it too. Post a wrist shot!

Abit paiseh to say I dunno how to post pix , will try to figure out tomorrow. Frankly my wrist quite small but I just fancy big watches.

Comment

Welcome to the DS club! Here's a pic of mine...my wrist too very big too but I love BBBIGGGG watches

1 3 5
        ├┼┼╕
        2 4 6 R

Comment

ya, it is a nice watch. Just saw someone wearing the deepsea SD at old airport hawker centre.
          Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Me Me Me !!! Let us PAGE for more DSSD owners to fall in !!

Comment

One owner here reporting strength. Welcome to the club!

Comment

Originally posted by Xccess View Post
                Hi all, just got my first DSSD watch last Saturday from AD. I understand not much people fancy this robust watch but for me it's love a first sight. Just want to know how many of you guys here own a pc of this monster??
                Hi there, may I enquire how much did you manage to get it from the authorized distributor?

Sorry I'm very new to all these and am looking for a decent watch for everyday wear.

if you could kindly just drop me an sms at 9815 9553 ASAP that would be great!

Thank you in advance!

Jon
                Jon

Comment

Congrats! I think you are right. Not many people likes DSSD. I prefer the previous SD than the current DSSD, be it size, weight, cost, looks etc. The new DSSD is of course better in my opinions, as it has a ceramic bezel, blue illum and with deeper depths. But the sheer weight and thickness discourage me as I feel too big and heavy for me.

Anyway, each has it's own. Different people has different opinions and preferances. Glad you get it now as I think it's "more economical" than when it was initially launched. I have a friend who paid more than $18k 2 years ago when it's was first launched.

Comment

Congrat! And DSSD is nice.

I like its look but I feel it's too big on my wrist....my own opinion. I like its predecessor seadweller and I find it just nice (in term of size & weight) on my wrist. Also, SD is not so common as compare to GMT or Sub.

No doubt all three watches (SD, GMT and Sub) are very different when we look into the details e.g its functionalities but the design looks very similar, especially to non-rolex fans......sorry as have diverted from your original topic

Comment

Deepsea

Deepsea reporting
                      V series, Local AD

Finally, after having it, I have stop my posion, just deepsea is enough
                      past collection
                      Omega 3510.61,3520.50,3510.53,3510.50,3511.50,3513.50,35 21.30
                      Rolex 1500,1601,1675,1680,5513,6426,6694,14060M,16234, 16523,16013,16570,16600,16613,16713,16800,16520,11 6523,116660,16610,16610lv

Comment

Do agree with the bros here that the deepsea is an acquired taste as it does not appeal to most people. Just like the Daytona, I cannot understand the hype, It just does'nt sing to me, still can't make myself fancy the Daytona despite its popularity..
                        1 3 5
                        ├┼┼╕
                        2 4 6 R

Comment

Deepsea

Like many old birds said, buy what you like, is own preference

I go Deepsea for a very simple reason, deep sea 3900 meters clearly explain is a quality watch in & out, such a solid watch & high pressure made definatetly is heavy & bulky as it should be

Thus, wear it with pride
                          past collection
                          Omega 3510.61,3520.50,3510.53,3510.50,3511.50,3513.50,35 21.30
                          Rolex 1500,1601,1675,1680,5513,6426,6694,14060M,16234, 16523,16013,16570,16600,16613,16713,16800,16520,11 6523,116660,16610,16610lv

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
                            Welcome to the DS club! Here's a pic of mine...my wrist too very big too but I love BBBIGGGG watches
                            very nice wrist shot!
                            Is your a local or overseas set?? Muahahahaha....sorry mate. I just couldn't resist..

Comment

look great!!!!hehehehe.....
                              Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X