Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex Savings INC

Hi,

Has anyone heard of this website? The rolex that they are selling and very reasonable but I am not sure of the authenticity.

http://www.rolexsavings.com

no idea.... never buy from them before..

Comment

no such things as free lunch, many people claim to sell cheap rolex, but the internals leave plenty to be desired.
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

rolex saving

Originally posted by jovi View Post
        Hi,

Has anyone heard of this website? The rolex that they are selling and very reasonable but I am not sure of the authenticity.

http://www.rolexsavings.com

Price quote are in USD they in the US:

2733 Via Cipriani
        Clearwater, Florida 33764
        Email: support@rolexsavings.com

Comment

I think their stuff are quite informative...for newbies to rolex, it's quite alot of stuff in 1 site. As for sales of watches...i wont bother to buy online

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Thread moved

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

you should ask "are you being penny wise but pound foolish", as you know, buying online require you to send money first, and wait for goods. Goods can be damaged during transit, blame tai-chi'ed around the place, etc.
              Is the "savings" worth this headache to you? If no, save the $$$ and go local.
              Blue 6694
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                you should ask "are you being penny wise but pound foolish", as you know, buying online require you to send money first, and wait for goods. Goods can be damaged during transit, blame tai-chi'ed around the place, etc.
                Is the "savings" worth this headache to you? If no, save the $$$ and go local.
                Agree with you but the SS Daytona that they have posted is only about
                $8+k after currency conversion. Sounds too good to be true. Guess if it is too good to be true, it probably is...

Comment

you hit the nail right on. If can confirm legit, i can buy liao, sell me DJ no worries, go and buy daytona for S$8k
                  Blue 6694
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Try to put yourself into their shoes, if you have a daytona SS, you can "easily" sell it for S$18k, yet you are selling it for S$8k? No Logic, rite?

Comment

The saying goes - buy the seller, not the watch.

Anyway, the site has good info. However I wouldn't buy a watch from them.

For a start, it is illegal in the US to import used rolex watches... how big can they purport to be if US Customs seizes all incoming rolex watches! So how can they distribute to 15,000 shops in the US if all the watches got confiscated... heh heh.

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                        Try to put yourself into their shoes, if you have a daytona SS, you can "easily" sell it for S$18k, yet you are selling it for S$8k? No Logic, rite?

I am not sure about $18k. $13-14k perhaps. It is a used SS Dyt. And not all their watches are cheap, YM is priced similiar to what we can get here. When I emailed them, they claim that the Dyt is not very popular in US and if I am not keen to buy it, they are shipping it to UK where there is a constant mkt for Dyt.

Comment

Here is a copy of the mail they wrote to me...

Hello and thank you for your interest in Rolex Savings. Amanda the associate who initially assisted you will be out of the office until tomorrow Friday the 29th however I do show your inquiry on our timepiece RS-US 2 (Daytona model ) “F” series. As I show, Amanda has informed you that our “F” series 685XXX has been sold. At the time of your initial inquiry Amanda noted that we have a “D” series available (3 months newer) and is also one of the first “D” series released in 06 in the Rolex Daytona Sport line.

The “D” series will be available up until June 4th 2008 and will then be sent to our location in the UK where the demand for the Rolex Daytona series timepiece is constant. Several Jewelers also purchase timepieces directly through this firm as well. Jewelers make up over 96% of all our Rolex sales, meaning that most timepieces are only online for a short duration before being sold to the public or ordered through a private client or Jeweler.

I will now answer your question “Please do not feel offended but how can I be sure that the Rolex is indeed 100% authentic Rolex? And also, could you send the item to Singapore?”

This is a good question and more people should be as cautious as you before making a purchase of this nature online. We constantly hear horror stories from the general public purchasing Rolex timepieces online and receiving replica’s to their dismay. So please believe me we take no offence to your question and happy that you will allow us the opportunity to explain how all Rolex online transactions should be done.

We want the public to feel 100% comfortable when purchasing their next or first Rolex timepiece through Rolex Savings. In 2007 Rolex Savings was awarded “Most informative Rolex site online.” The reason for this is we want to educate the public on the Rolex name & quality of every timepiece made. Should you decide to purchase your Rolex elsewhere a review of our site will save you a huge headache and help you make an educated decision once you decide to move forward with your purchase.

We must hear NO LESS than 2 horror stories daily from individuals who wished they would have reviewed our site before moving forward with their Rolex purchase on a online auction sites. We keep the public updated daily on any and all reported stolen / lost Rolex timepieces. This helps insure that you don’t end up with a stolen or lost timepiece when looking for your next Daytona.

We also keep the public updated on all attempts to defraud individuals by updating our site page “How to Spot a Replica Rolex” . Hints the same concern you currently have, even though we inform the public on how to spot a replica, the best way to do so is to take the timepiece to your local Rolex retailer. He will have a “key” that will open the back of the timepiece and tell immediately the quality of your timepiece.

To help ease any concern that one may have due to this common scam we allow 14 calendar days from the day of receipt to do just that. We encourage anyone making a purchase of this nature to take advantage of this grace period. We back each timepiece with a “Purchase Agreement” before any transaction takes place. I have included an example of the agreement below. It is very detailed on the timepiece being shipped and the warranty that incapsules every timepiece sold by Rolex Savings. We also register every timepiece with Rolex before shipment is made in the purchasers name. This is done for insurance reasons and is mandated by Rolex. You will also receive all original documents with the timepiece as all registrations are done online directly with Rolex, no more mailing paperwork and hoping to receive it back via snail mail.

I see that Amanda included some helpful links on our site in her prior email. If you haven’t had the opportunity yet please take a few min to review our webpage, I assure you that if you have a Rolex question our site has the answer. You will see on the “Purchase Agreement” that Rolex Savings holds no liability for any delays due to customs. Typically speaking their isn’t much of a delay if any, however during the holiday seasons some timepieces have been delayed by one (1) business day. Customs can be a pain at times when traveling however can also be your best defense in a Rolex scam.

As I’m sure you are aware that customs does check all shipments before entering the country. Customs is also aware of the high level of fraud on the “Rolex” trademark name. It is actually a federal felony to sell “Replica Rolexes” as again “Rolex” is a registered trademark name and customs does verify the authenticity of all Rolex timepieces upon arrival to the country per request of Rolex. This is how several people utilizing auction sites have been caught selling replicas. Customs has actually helped aid in pursuing and convicting over 600 individuals over the past holiday season attempting to defraud the public with replica sales. Should you have a moment go online and read the customs policy for Singapore with regards to any and all timepieces entering the country, you would be surprised to find that Customs is actually your first line of defense to scams of this nature.

Please take a moment to review the “Rolex Purchase agreement” below. I’m sure you will find that it is structured to protect both parties and must be reviewed before any payment is accepted. Please feel free to contact us directly or via email with any concerns that you may still have.

James Dixon

Rolex Support Center Tampa Florida

(813) 802-1996

EXAMPLE PURCHASE AGREEMENT

Purchase Agreement:

This transaction dated 5/26/08 is for the below listed Rolex timepiece. Per policy, each individual timepiece listed has been verified to be 100% authentic and will encapsulate all documentation (i.e. Certificate of Authenticity) Owner’s manuals (2 per timepiece), Rolex cleaning cloth, Rolex tag & both boxes (white protective & green) Bezel protection cover

Purchaser has a 14 day evaluation period from the date of delivery to validate each timepiece to be authentic as described by any Rolex dealer of choice by said purchaser.

Each timepiece is warranted for one year duration from the date of receipt as stated on website; please review terms & conditions on warranty page.

Each timepiece will be shipped via UPS and insured for no less than $15,000 during transit. Purchaser must be available for signature confirmation. Only said purchaser may sign for delivery (must be the actual purchaser). Delivery will be made to the physical location of purchaser (Rolex Savings will not ship to P.O. Boxes). Please see below for shipment address and verify before shipment is made.

Rolex Savings INC will hold all liabilities for each timepiece during transit. Once delivered please, contact Rolex Savings to verify delivery confirmation. Purchaser agrees to shipping costs ($45 USD) per unit (timepiece). Rolex Savings is not responsible for any delays during the customs period (applies to all overseas customers) or any additional customs fees charged by that agency.

Rolex Savings reserves the right to cancel and return funds to said customer should any fraudulent activity be suspected per Rolex guidelines. All wire transfers are treated as a cash sale and will be reflected as such on each receipt provided (every timepiece will have a receipt attached for purchaser).

Once transaction has been made said purchaser agrees with the above terms.

Details of Timepieces Being Shipped : Pre Owned 99% Mint

1. Manufacturer: Rolex

2. Model Name: Daytona

3. Model Number: Model 116520

4. Gender: Mens

5. Movement: Automatic Winding

6. Movement Details: 44 Jewel Chronometer

7. Case: Stainless Steel ( 40 MM )

8. Bracelet: Stainless Steel Oyster bracelet with flip-lock clasp ( Oysterlock Bracelet )

9. Dial: White Face

10. Condition: Pre Owned ( One Year Warranty From Date Of Receipt )

11. Watch Category: Contemporary

12. Additional Information: Rolex box and instruction booklet and all Papers

Timepiece Being Shipped

Z-06XXXX

Payment Amount:

Total Due Prior To Shipment:

Address of Shipment:

Please supply the PHYSICAL address that you will be at time of delivery as signature confirmation must be obtained before this sale can be completed. Please return this Agreement with your Physical Address.

Comment

There is a lot of risk to buy online. You are dealing with alot of money not just $1k or $2k. You never get to see the condition of the watch too.
                            Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
                            Rolex LV submariner
                            Rolex TT black submariner
                            Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
                            Rolex Non date submariner
                            Rolex Explorer2
                            More...

Comment

Originally posted by teo View Post
                              There is a lot of risk to buy online. You are dealing with alot of money not just $1k or $2k. You never get to see the condition of the watch too.
                              Very true!
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X