No announcement yet.

DEEPSEA in HK!!!! MUST SEE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the foreign market price is any indication it would be about RM30K when it comes to Malaysia.

I bought my SD back in 2005 for RM15K (after discount). This means the new model will be double the price. Definitely a quantum leap.

This also mean our old watches are a real bargain by comparison. So, hang on to them.
    'The way to high office is by the crooked stairs.' - Queen Elizabeth I (in the movie)

Comment

That's means DOUBLE Happiness. Happy for new Deepsea owners (who will not be happy to have a new Rolex?) and Happy for SD owners as their watches are a real bargain now...

Originally posted by Henry T View Post
      This means the new model will be double the price. Definitely a quantum leap.

This also mean our old watches are a real bargain by comparison. So, hang on to them.

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
        That's means DOUBLE Happiness. Happy for new Deepsea owners (who will not be happy to have a new Rolex?) and Happy for SD owners as their watches are a real bargain now...
        Here's the lobang...If anyone going to Seoul, at the airport after immigration, walk all the way to your right and you will see Lotte Duty Free. They have a Rolex counter there and the SD is selling at USD5.2K. If you use VISA, they gives you a 5% discount. ExpII (Black and White) at USD4.8K.
        Rolex Cosmograph Daytona 116520 M
        Rolex GMT-Master II 116710 M
        Rolex GMT-Master I 16700 U
        Rolex Explorer II 16570 Z
        Rolex Air-King 114200 M
        Omega SeaMaster
        Tag Heuer 6000 series, 90's Swatch watches, Seikos and Russian watches

Comment

Originally posted by williamsgl View Post
          Here's the lobang...If anyone going to Seoul, at the airport after immigration, walk all the way to your right and you will see Lotte Duty Free. They have a Rolex counter there and the SD is selling at USD5.2K. If you use VISA, they gives you a 5% discount. ExpII (Black and White) at USD4.8K.
          not bad...... not bad at all!! GMTc for under S$8k.... a bargain in my books!!
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Is there a rolex duty free shop inside the transfer area? I will be passing by in mid june. Keen to get a SD. Should be genuine right? There is a lot of high quality copies in korea.......
            My Rolexes and Tudor...

Comment

Selling in the airport should be no problem, right? If in the airport also selling "high quality copies" then I really got nothing to say......
              Originally posted by subgmt View Post
              Is there a rolex duty free shop inside the transfer area? I will be passing by in mid june. Keen to get a SD. Should be genuine right? There is a lot of high quality copies in korea.......

Comment

Originally posted by subgmt View Post
                They are genuine as Lotte is one of the AD in Korea. The counter is near to Departure Gate 28. Quite a long walk from SQ gate, which is normally Gate 39. Best to get it when you are enroute back to Singapore.
                Rolex Air-King 114200 M
                Omega SeaMaster

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                  not bad...... not bad at all!! GMTc for under S$8k.... a bargain in my books!!

Serious? GMT IIc at under SGD8k? Incheon Airport huh?

Comment

that was my understanding that one of the members wrote...... sounds good to me
                    Blue 6694
                    [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

The problem is that the watches get snapped up very fast! I have been to Seoul like 6 times in the last 4 months and always no stock. Other models have stocks though...
                      Rolex Air-King 114200 M
                      Omega SeaMaster

Comment

ts, thanks for sharing the pics man! now my SD feels like a welfare case.
                        Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                        "Foreign affections"
                        1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                        2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                        3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                        4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                        What's NEXT?

Comment

The problem is that the watches get snapped up very fast! I have been to Seoul like 6 times in the last 4 months and always no stock. Other models have stocks though...
                          always got catch........ esp for airport you are there at most 4hrs.......
                          Blue 6694
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

So the story is, keep enough cash in your pocket and there will times when cheap rolexs come to you...like striking 4D.... ha ha ha....
                            Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                            always got catch........ esp for airport you are there at most 4hrs.......

Comment

[QUOTE=williamsgl;48749]They are genuine as Lotte is one of the AD in Korea. The counter is near to Departure Gate 28. Quite a long walk from SQ gate, which is normally Gate 39. Best to get it when you are enroute back to Singapore.[/QUOTEL

Understand that lotte duty has a few shops in the airport, after checking the layout from the internet, is it the one near gate 25? As I will coming back from incheon on the 30th June so I hope they are at least well stock up with the sports models esp. SD.

I suppose the price you listed are recent regards to the SD, expii and gmtiic ?

Thanks and will update when I am back..

Comment

Good luck on your purchase, jubilong!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X