Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone fell in love with Milgauss 116400 GV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe not producting anymore... ha ha ha....

Originally posted by williamsgl View Post
    Don't know yet...no news as of now.

Comment

Can somebody advice which AD has the green Milgauss GV version? thank you.

Comment

Try the ADs at LP....

Originally posted by montywong View Post
        Can somebody advice which AD has the green Milgauss GV version? thank you.

Comment

thanks for the advice. any good contact there and what is the prices? i recall there are 3 ADs: Tai Hong, HG and one more ... don't know which one is better ...

Comment

Same.... all are blood suckers once they have GV in stock...
            thanks for the advice. any good contact there and what is the prices? i recall there are 3 ADs: Tai Hong, HG and one more ... don't know which one is better ...
            Last edited by 116520; 03-06-08, 12:08 AM.

Comment

I have been thinking about this. I saw the white face and for some reason it looks a little bigger than the GMT IIc

Comment

GV no white.... be careful....

Originally posted by tchinhe View Post
                I have been thinking about this. I saw the white face and for some reason it looks a little bigger than the GMT IIc

Comment

Green Milguass

Just checked with my AD in HG today and the manager told me that they have never received any green Milguass (GV model); given that HG is the largest ROlex AD in Singapoer, i wonder if the rest of ADs will receive any through proper channel.

There is one white Milguass available and is selling at $16K.

Comment

Just checked with my AD in HG today and the manager told me that they have never received any green Milguass (GV model); given that HG is the largest ROlex AD in Singapoer, i wonder if the rest of ADs will receive any through proper channel.

Sadly and thru' experience, you'd better check with individual ADs even within HG. Though same company by name, they seem to operate differently. This happens too, to Nokia.
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

No watch is rubbish 1 la...this kinda watches they keep all in their vault 1...When someone is willing to pay a chop carrot head price they will take it out,or probably their regular customer then they will tell u hav.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

i think got a few stock in sg, just to get at list is close to impossible. I saw preowned pieces selling at premium so my guess is new selling at ultra high premium
                        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                        Blue 6694
                        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

I called THG Tangs and they are selling at list but the waiting list is way long.....
                          Rolex Cosmograph Daytona 116520 M
                          Rolex GMT-Master II 116710 M
                          Rolex GMT-Master I 16700 U
                          Rolex Explorer II 16570 Z
                          Rolex Air-King 114200 M
                          Omega SeaMaster
                          Tag Heuer 6000 series, 90's Swatch watches, Seikos and Russian watches

Comment

OH! THG willing to sell at list??? BTW, their waiting list = no need to wait.
                            Normally, if you are really very interested in the watch, there are only two ways to get it (esp. from THG)

1. Pay a premium (a lot)
                            2. Be their so-called VIP (of course, you need to buy a lot of "rubbish" watches from them in order to become their VIP loh..)

Originally posted by williamsgl View Post
                            I called THG Tangs and they are selling at list but the waiting list is way long.....

Comment

Got the green Milgauss eventually

Just come back from an overseas trip and bought the green Milgauss eventually at the premium price!

Comment

Just come back from an overseas trip and bought the green Milgauss eventually at the premium price!
                                Oh....how much u paid exactly?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X