ROLEX SUB,SS,NO DATE,cosc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROLEX SUB,SS,NO DATE,cosc

i will be in singapore about 3rd week of june. and will look for a brand new rolex sub no date, all steel, cosc certified. any suggestions where to get it. and the best price? how much does it cost?, am i eligible for tax rebate? do they give better discount during the great singapore sale? thank you guys!!!!

i have no clue how much a BN 14060M would cost from an AD.

if you're from outta town, yes you will be eligible for a rebate of around (?) 5%.

i doubt you will do much better during the GSS, but i could be wrong... (i've not shopped from a singapore AD in a long time)
    “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Hi there, the retail MSRP is SGD$7664. Do not know if there is any discount for this model.

You will be able to claim GST refund, when you leave the country.

Cheers!
      [FONT="Verdana"][B]The Best Dive Is Always The Next One[/B][/FONT]

Comment

hi Biboy
        I suggest you check up Changi Airport Terminal 2 or 3 retail outlets, at least you save up on GST which is 7%, know their price and check out local AD before you make your purchase.
        From my experience, is hard to get a discount in local AD in Singapore for Rolex sport series unless you had a vast contact.

Comment

made contact with one of our advertiser,was told that nett is 6500sdg brand new, cosc , n date, no more rebate. good price then?

Comment

i may give discount for the no date sub, i am from local AD

Comment

Gsj?? Discount!!!!!!

what would be the price after discount? you accept partial cash payment and the remaining balance in mastercard- credit card?????? plsSSSSSSSS. will wait for your reply. will be there in june 16 to 19. thanks. last price please.

Comment

bro, I bought one brand new pcs from Hour Glass somerset from my regular SA. Paid 6514 sgd for it. All paid by credit card. Good price for mi.....

Comment

Originally posted by biboy View Post
                  what would be the price after discount? you accept partial cash payment and the remaining balance in mastercard- credit card?????? plsSSSSSSSS. will wait for your reply. will be there in june 16 to 19. thanks. last price please.
                  @biboy we accept cash payment and the ramaining also can pay by credit cards,6514. pinoy ka ba?

Comment

Originally posted by diablow View Post
                    bro, I bought one brand new pcs from Hour Glass somerset from my regular SA. Paid 6514 sgd for it. All paid by credit card. Good price for mi.....
                    wow..sub no date price so high nowadays..

i brought a brand new piece non date sub with no cosc back in oct 2004 at $4800..sold it in jan 2006 at $3.6k..should have kept it..

Comment

Originally posted by GSJ View Post
                      @biboy we accept cash payment and the ramaining also can pay by credit cards,6514. pinoy ka ba?
                      yup! pinoy. how about sub date all steel v series? or the lv series? magkano????? good deal???? any other options? any suggestions????? hirap mag ipon eh. will wait for reply. a friend will leave for hongkong sa june 5. kasi. baka sa kany ako pabili. me nabibili nang insert na green?

Comment

how about sub date v series, or lv

whew..... hard to decide? any opinions?????? thank you guys.

Comment

@GSJ

Hi. I'm also a Filipino and I'm planning to get a Rolex or Tudor when I go there this June. How much discount can you give me for the Men's Date-Just, the largest one steel with white gold? What about the one with diamond markers?

Comment

Originally posted by biboy View Post
                            yup! pinoy. how about sub date all steel v series? or the lv series? magkano????? good deal???? any other options? any suggestions????? hirap mag ipon eh. will wait for reply. a friend will leave for hongkong sa june 5. kasi. baka sa kany ako pabili. me nabibili nang insert na green?

for the submariner with date no discount sya kasi ididiscountinue na yun, so good buy un kasi may lalabas na submariner ceramic bezel, same dun sa LV no discount

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X