Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rolex models to recommend and where to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex models to recommend and where to buy?

I would like to buy either a 2nd-hand Datejust 36mm (116244 bkdj) or a 2nd-hand Rolex in the price range of
    $3000-$4000.

Anyone knows the price of the Datejust 116244 bkdj for 2nd-hand?

and what 2nd-hand Rolex model can i get for $3000-$4000?

Thanks!

I usually deal with Alfred Png at golden mile army market.

He got an impressive collection of Rolex models, ask him to show you his sports model collection!

I jus bought a boy size DJ from him, change dial and change bracelet to my preference, pre-owned about $4k. That's the best part about DJ, u can practically change the look in more ways than one. Slap on a diamond bezel and its a sure head-turner during dinner with clients or relatives.

Suggestion: up your budget to $5K, u probably can get a lot of bling bling ones that suits your eye (new ones even!)!
    Just me & you to begin with:

1) Rolex Explorer II (Black)
    2) Pam 90G
    3) Pam 000L
    4) Rolex Datejust 116234
    5) Rolex Sub LV "V"
    6) Rolex Milgauss (White) "M"
    7) Pam 112H

Comment

Originally posted by klt80 View Post
      I usually deal with Alfred Png at golden mile army market.

He got an impressive collection of Rolex models, ask him to show you his sports model collection!

I jus bought a boy size DJ from him, change dial and change bracelet to my preference, pre-owned about $4k. That's the best part about DJ, u can practically change the look in more ways than one. Slap on a diamond bezel and its a sure head-turner during dinner with clients or relatives.

Suggestion: up your budget to $5K, u probably can get a lot of bling bling ones that suits your eye (new ones even!)!
      His pricing used to be quite gd, but recently started to be on the high side...
      Current:
      No More Liao...

Comment

really? i find its ok le. Alfred is also very entertaining to deal with and want bezel, jubilee, oyster .. u name it and he most probably will have it.

maybe coz im more chin cai ba! haha

to me, a pleasant experience dealing with trustworthy ADs is also quite important. Its too siong to go around and shop for the absolute cheapest so i'm usually contented as long as the price is reasonable to current market, can sit down and talk and enjoy a cup of kopi-si.

2) Pam 90G
        3) Pam 000L
        4) Rolex Datejust 116234
        5) Rolex Sub LV "V"
        7) Pam 112H

Comment

i tried to go to his shop, he does not want to entertain me despite my inquiry. give me crap and bull story.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

seriously? that's unfortunate.

lucky so far my experience has been quite ok, compared to others that i had been to at lucky plaza that is.

in my book, he has by far the best rolex collection so i will still recommend him based on my pretty pleasant experience.

anyway everyone has their preferred ADs that they can rely on.

bro triton, do u noe if the old boy DJ can mount on the new jubilee bracelet on the newer models like 116234? thinking of buying one and checking prices around.

2) Pam 90G
            3) Pam 000L
            4) Rolex Datejust 116234
            5) Rolex Sub LV "V"
            7) Pam 112H

Comment

You spent 4k there of course you will have a pleasant experience with him.

I will never ever step into his shop again.

Originally posted by klt80 View Post
              seriously? that's unfortunate.

lucky so far my experience has been quite ok, compared to others that i had been to at lucky plaza that is.

in my book, he has by far the best rolex collection so i will still recommend him based on my pretty pleasant experience.

anyway everyone has their preferred ADs that they can rely on.

bro triton, do u noe if the old boy DJ can mount on the new jubilee bracelet on the newer models like 116234? thinking of buying one and checking prices around.

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                i tried to go to his shop, he does not want to entertain me despite my inquiry. give me crap and bull story.
                Yes,me too have this bad experience in his shop.Maybe he don't like people with many question.But he does have many vintage Rolex collection.

Comment

Mine experience wif him was just ok... Just dun like the way he do sales... Alway like to say he very busy as ppl like his stuff very much, lots of ppl waiting to see him to buy his watch as all in very gd condition n cheap even compare wif outside(which i think otherwise)... When u ask him his watch got later series, he will alway say old n new is the same as long as movement is the same model n in gd condition.
                  Current:
                  No More Liao...

Comment

what abt chuan watches at golden landmark henry lim,??

Comment

well, have to thank him for see me up then.

want cheap want good service? yet to find someone who will entertain me that way.

try to lowball someone here lor, see what kind of service u get. hahah.

just speaking the truth, dio boh or not, i bo pian. *peace*

happy watch hunting. if anyone can tell me new jubilee bracelet can mount on the earlier series DJ will be much appreciated, just pm me la thanks!

2) Pam 90G
                      3) Pam 000L
                      4) Rolex Datejust 116234
                      5) Rolex Sub LV "V"
                      7) Pam 112H

Comment

Originally posted by gselle40 View Post
                        what abt chuan watches at golden landmark henry lim,??
                        No one deal with Chuan Watch before?
                        My Small Collection :
                        GMT II 16710 Coke U series
                        JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
                        Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
                        Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
                        Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
                        PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
                        BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
                          His pricing used to be quite gd, but recently started to be on the high side...
                          i think his is still reasonable compared to certain big shops with branches in town...

Comment

Originally posted by deljunks View Post
                            i think his is still reasonable compared to certain big shops with branches in town...
                            Well there is alot of shop in town without branches is selling at a much lower price. His sales talk is super good, so do some homework be4 u go see his watches then u will have a rough idea of how much the watch actually value at... He is able to make u very tempted...
                            Current:
                            No More Liao...

Comment

Originally posted by augpat View Post
                              Yes,me too have this bad experience in his shop.Maybe he don't like people with many question.But he does have many vintage Rolex collection.
                              Originally posted by triton View Post
                              Originally posted by Radeon View Post
                              You spent 4k there of course you will have a pleasant experience with him.

I will never ever step into his shop again.
                              I also had a bad experience with him... His stuff not exactly unique, I've had far better price & experience with chuan watch @ golden landmark. Always gd to do a bit of research before shopping!
                              Pew! Pew! Pew!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X