X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    For everyone looking for Daytona...

Price is 1...stock is another...
    SS Daytona is retailing at 10.4k CHF before 7% vat rebate. But very true, you may not find one... I managed to find a white dial but i'm looking for black. The manager refused to sell the black coz it is reserved for another regular customer and he will offend his regular customer if he sell it to me... maybe he just don't like me.
    Last edited by 116520wanabe; 19-04-10, 11:29 PM. Reason: typo
    20 April 2010 - V series 116520 (black)
    23 April 2010 - V series 16610LV
    30 June 2011 - G series 116610LV
    14 February 2015 - Random series 116710BLNR

Comment

Originally posted by 116520wanabe View Post
      SS Daytona is retailing at 10.4k CHF before 7% vat rebate. But very true, you may not find one... I managed to find a white dial but i'm looking for black. The manager refused to sell the black coz it is reserved for another regular customer and he will offend his regular customer if he sell it to me... maybe he just don't like me.
      It's not that he will offend his regular. It's just that the regular paid for it already most likely. If not they are supposed to put it on display.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I don't really think so. 3 years ago, I was in Switzerland with my wife. We bought a SS Submariner and SS Lady DJ. When I returned back to Singapore, I realised the Submariner was bought slightly cheaper while the Lady DJ was bought even more expensive. In the end, both pieces were about the same price if I got it in Singapore.

I feel you need to check the prices first and the exchange rate. The VAT return is not really that much, as some local AD may provide discounts except certain hot models like SS Daytona.

Comment

I juz bot a new rolex sub 16610 v series in switzerland for about sgd $7200+.. issit ex? wats the prices in sg AD after discount?

Comment

eh. buy liao then forget about it.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Haha juz wanna chk.. maybe the myth of "its more ex to buy overseas" is not true at all??

Comment

just wanna know tat if its really more ex to buy in switzerland.. I feel its more safe to buy from there..

Comment

I feel tat wif the exchange rate now, its cheaper to buy in switzerland..

Comment

I just bought a GMT master 2 at S$8400 and a Submariner with date at S$7200 at swiss.

Comment

Originally posted by cosworth11 View Post
                      I just bought a GMT master 2 at S$8400 and a Submariner with date at S$7200 at swiss.
                      Bro, I think those are good prices. I think the low euro helps. I am going there next week, hope I can get something good like you. Thanks for the update and congrats on your acquisition.

Comment

Originally posted by cosworth11 View Post
                        Before VAT refund?

Comment

If that the case, then very good price!!

Originally posted by Rolesor View Post
                          Before VAT refund?

Comment

Oh is after the vat refund..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X