Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex new models for Basel World 2010

3 new models:

40mm submariner date (ref 116610LN/LV) + glidelock bracelet (not polished) + cerachrome bezel.

39mm explorer (ref 214270) + Comfortlink extension + new Rolex 3132 movement with paraflex + parashock.

31mm lady datejust.

new Rolex lume is called "Chromalight" and available for all the above models.

press kit video (3):

http://br.thenewsmarket.com/Rolex/br/Login/Landing.aspx

pics from r-l-x.de:

no change to the rest of the line up although the submariner cannot be found in line up.

(submariner is what singaporeans like to call "sub ND" although there is no such model)
    “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Cool man.
    Current:
    No More Liao...

Comment

Is the blue sub in the pic a new SS sub model or the WG one?

Comment

tribute to the explorer "blackout"!

more info might be coming out as we count down the final hours to launch of BW 2010... enjoy, boys! i'm going to bed!

(please note, production models may actually differ very very slightly from BW display models...)
        “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Originally posted by crazybay View Post
          Is the blue sub in the pic a new SS sub model or the WG one?
          blue is WG sub that has been around for a while, but now displayed with diamond dial.

Comment

Veri the swee...thanks for sharing

Comment

LV sub:

i also forgot to add: the dial on the new explorer looks matte... might be gloss on production model. not sure!

also, the new subs are using the usual 3135 movement (probably with new hair spring and shock protection system), so i did not mention it in my first post.

download official press kit here:

Comment

okay, blackberry emails still coming in...

i spoke too soon; there will be more new models from rolex (naturally!)... some are just new dial designs.

i don't have time now to downlaod to pc then upload to tinypic.com

someone else will have to update this thread from hereon (orange explorer 2, etc).

press kit for the earlier 3 models here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=86EAKQZK

Comment

Originally posted by taxico View Post
                  okay, blackberry emails still coming in...

i spoke too soon; there will be more new models from rolex (naturally!)...

someone will have to update this thread from hereon.

i don't have time now to upload to tinypic.com and post the orange explorer 2.
                  orange explorer 2?? WOW interesting!!!!
                  I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

orange explorer 2???? I think I pocket will have 4 big holes soon....

Comment

Saw the news release from other forum, no new SS blue sub. Only got new 116610LN n LV. Heard tat the new LV dial is in green n gold. Wonder wat will the price be?

Comment

http://fr.tinypic.com/player.php?v=w9i2p1&s=5

enjoy the video (explorer 2 towards the end)

Comment

can some kind souls please post all the pixs here?

Comment

Originally posted by funkycatspangky View Post
                            can some kind souls please post all the pixs here?

basel 2010 starts (at singapore time 4pm) today. you will see more pics once rolex unveils it officially.

these pics and videos and specs and press kits are PRE basel. so just enjoy what is available right now.

anyway, the bracelet will be a boon for all those with small wrists...!

and since the new sub is still 40-41mm, i think the lugwidth might be maintained at 20mm... this means...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by taxico View Post
                              basel 2010 starts (at singapore time 4pm) today. you will see more pics once rolex unveils it officially.

these pics and videos and specs and press kits are PRE basel. so just enjoy what is available right now.

anyway, the bracelet will be a boon for all those with small wrists...!

and since the new sub is still 40-41mm, i think the lugwidth might be maintained at 20mm... this means...!!!
                              cool, the above clasp was introduced with the DSSD IIRC there were news that it will be n the new subs quite a while back. glad it really made it!

btw, a teaser on the orange EXP II courtesy of TZ

I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X