Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMT IIC 116710 Price

Hi All,

is the list price for GMT IIC 116710 @ S$9883?
    What's the discount range like now for paying cash? 10% or more?
    Pls advise as I'm thinking whether to get pre-owned or brand new.
    Thanks in advance.
    累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

The last I check, the AD is not even willing to give me a 5% discount on this model. Might be better to purchase off from the grey mkt instead.

Cheers!
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

thanks bro for ur swift reply.Think have to go look for pre-owned 1.Best is I could find the GMTIIC TT pre-owned within my budget.

Comment

Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
        thanks bro for ur swift reply.Think have to go look for pre-owned 1.Best is I could find the GMTIIC TT pre-owned within my budget.
        TT should be above 10k orh
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

i paid 12k in dec for my TT at AD (THG) after discount but the THG at Lucky plaza refuse to give me ay discoutn and charge me at full 14k retail while the one in ION and Tangs gave me discount

Comment

Go check out 1 of the grey dealer Watchlink. They r selling both SS n TT. Hope this helps...
            Current:
            No More Liao...

Comment

just went THG yesterday and was told that no discount for 116710 and for now even if u got the $$ they also dun have the watch.But they have stocks for 116713 with 15% discount.Sian dunno still wanna go ahead with plan to buy this watch or not.Abit no worth it leh i feel if i buy the watch at list from AD.Will try my luck with pre-owned shop tomorrow.

Comment

Yes, stock of 116713 is quite limited in local ADs. Since there is no discount for the SS 116710, I think some potential buyers would opt for TT 116713. Afterall, difference in price after the 15% discount is only $2K plus between the 2 models and gold price is going up now. Just my 2 cents view.
                Good luck in your shopping for a GMT IIc.

Cheers

just went THG yesterday and was told that no discount for 116710 and for now even if u got the $$ they also dun have the watch.But they have stocks for 116713 with 15% discount.Sian dunno still wanna go ahead with plan to buy this watch or not.Abit no worth it leh i feel if i buy the watch at list from AD.Will try my luck with pre-owned shop tomorrow.

Comment

wow 15% is a lot leh for a Rollie!

Comment

haha but list price also quite a fair bit ma. S$15K++ for BNIB 116713

Comment

The list price for the TT GMTIIC given to me is $14,589.

Comment

Originally posted by Liv2golf View Post
                        The list price for the TT GMTIIC given to me is $14,589.
                        Before the price increased is 14171...

Comment

cos gold price gg up?

Comment

Price increase is across both Gold and SS models and not due to gold. I am sure Rolex have buffered for gold price swings for the models before listing

Comment

thanks all bro for the reply,just pay a deposit for 116710 @ Kee Hing Hung @ Chinatown and will be getting it tml.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X