Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rolex Submariner M16610-007 - Blue Luminous?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex Submariner M16610-007 - Blue Luminous?

Fellows,

Can someone help me is the new Rolex Submariner M16610-007 comes in Blue Luminous like Rolex Deepsea?

I saw in a magazine recently that Rolex Submariner in black/gold or blue/gold new batch comes in Blue Luminous.

Expert please help me cos looking to get either Submariner or Deepsea which ever price is cheaper with Blue Luminous.

Thanks.

maybe you saw the newer Ceramic Subs? heard those come in blue lume like the Deepsea
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
      maybe you saw the newer Ceramic Subs? heard those come in blue lume like the Deepsea
      Thanks Pal.

I think so too cos the magazine also mentioned regarding the Bezel is Ceramic and saw them showing the color of Black Dial with Gold strips and Blue Dial with Gold Strips.

However I prefer the usual old Steel of Submariner with Black Dial. Anyone knows its in Singapore or available here?

Comment

The SS Ceramic Sub with blue luminova, should be out after Basel World March 2010.
        [FONT="Verdana"][B]The Best Dive Is Always The Next One[/B][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by caeden View Post
          The SS Ceramic Sub with blue luminova, should be out after Basel World March 2010.
          ...And will take a further couple of months before it reaches our shores..priced at a premium
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
            ...And will take a further couple of months before it reaches our shores..priced at a premium
            Thks Guys.

Yup, check out couple of dealers, not in except half gold piece
            like I saw on the magazine. Well, half gold piece still cheaper than
            DSSD.

Hopefully full steel cheaper and below $10k.
            Haha

Comment

Originally posted by caeden View Post
              Hi Pal,

Understand our re-owned SS GMT IIc V series come in Blue Luminova and Ceramic Bezel. Is this true?

Can owners of GMT IIc please advise as in need to get one instead of waiting for our Submariner SS to be out.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueLake View Post
                Hi Pal,

Understand our re-owned SS GMT IIc V series come in Blue Luminova and Ceramic Bezel. Is this true?

Can owners of GMT IIc please advise as in need to get one instead of waiting for our Submariner SS to be out.
                Hi there, no Blue Luminova on my V series SS GMT IIc. But, sure has a ceramic bezel.
                [FONT="Verdana"][B]The Best Dive Is Always The Next One[/B][/FONT]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X