Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any guys here to help a girl out?

Hi Guys,

I have my wedding anniversary coming up soon and want to get something special for my husband. I am looking for a new or lightly used Rolex for my husband as well as one for myself. They do not need to be matching but I am curious about what shops the experts here can recommend for me to check out.

I saw the other thread about the used Rolex dealers as well as other threads but I have seen nothing about the shop in Funan Center, Passions. I have discussed a couple of watches with them but they still seem to be a little higher priced, is there a reason for that or is that just the way do their business? Anyone that can enlighten me about this shop or any other shop that may give me a good deal on 2 preferably mint Rolexes I would be highly appreciative.

If you feel you do nnot leave a public message about my questioning then please feel free to PM me. I have a couple of months before our anniversary so I am not pushed by time on this and I have time to look around.

Thanks, Ernie

you can check out this thread on preown shops online.

you can also visit the local ADs.

you will need to setup a budget for 2 pieces u r looking @. from there, it is easier to isolate the pieces to buy.

preown watch shops has a cost. located in town area means rental is higher, as such prices will be a tad higher as well.

you may try to visit our garage sections for bargains.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Yes. This forum u can probably get the best price for used or new watches. But bear in mind to verify the watches first b4 u pay. So it is best to deal at the service centres and pay a small fee to get it authenticated. I have a practice to ask the seller to sign a simple voucher for the transaction and note down their name and ic no, just in case... I bot most of my watches from this forum. Most of the ppl here are really nice... cheers.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X