So my friend came over...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psee View Post
    Pathetic guy ... least he could do is to pay up when he lost the bet?!!
    I am definitely gonna try and get that money from him, even if its just 20 bucks just to teach him a lesson
    Buy less, but buy better!

My blog: http://watchesindia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post
      lol make it a 10th floor window will be better..
      i dont want mata to come knock on my door . 2nd floor wont kill, just break his legs? (maybe?)

Originally posted by crazyfingers View Post
      ...Also at times its really amusing to hear some of his stories like years ago when Car CD players were just introduced in the market, his uncle had a Ferrari with a CD player which could hold 36 CDs at one time
      i think he meant, the boot can hold 36CDs in their jewel cases siboh?
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
        i dont want mata to come knock on my door . 2nd floor wont kill, just break his legs? (maybe?)

i think he meant, the boot can hold 36CDs in their jewel cases siboh?
        LOL! Nah, I know him too well. He actually meant a CD player that could shuffle between 36 CDs altogether

Comment

Firstly, I wouldn't consider such a person as a friend. More of an acquaintance maybe.

Anyway, the last time someone said such a thing to me, I suggested that we go to the bank and each withdraw money equivalent to the price of the original Rolex watch in question (which in my case was the Daytona). I suggested that we then go to the RSC to get my watch authenticated. If my watch was a fake then he can have the money I had withdrawn from the bank. Otherwise his money is mine. As the saying goes, put your money where your mouth is.

That shuts him up immediately but I was hoping that he would take up the bet. I could have gotten myself another Daytona on his account.

Comment

Originally posted by crazyfingers View Post
            He is a decent chap as long as he doesn't start with the bragging. I have tried confronting him on three occasions, but he just doesn't quit. Moreover I feel sorry for him because he doesn't have a lot of friends. Over the years, me and my brother have learnt to tolerate him and stop confronting him unless he gets way out of hand. Also at times its really amusing to hear some of his stories like years ago when Car CD players were just introduced in the market, his uncle had a Ferrari with a CD player which could hold 36 CDs at one time
            huh..next time if i got chance to go out with my ex-boss again , i will ask him to show me how 36 pcs CD can squezze into the CD player...MR. crazy finger - i will prove u wrong...hahaha... pity him with such attitude...
            Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
            Future - Geneva hallmark
            Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

Dude, just shove his $700USD Butt-Berry up his Arse... That'll do justice to your Sub...
              相信我,这是最后一只了

Comment

Originally posted by dennistwc View Post
                huh..next time if i got chance to go out with my ex-boss again , i will ask him to show me how 36 pcs CD can squezze into the CD player...MR. crazy finger - i will prove u wrong...hahaha... pity him with such attitude...
                Hehe, people say I should write a book on him

Originally posted by Ray_Watches View Post
                Dude, just shove his $700USD Butt-Berry up his Arse... That'll do justice to your Sub...
                Lol! It was funny how he stopped showing off his BB after he saw the Rolex

Comment

There are this kind of people and I've encountered one as well.
                  These people need to "show off" to boost their low self esteem. When someone says wah you're so good, so smart, so capable, it boosts their confidence.
                  They typically come from troubled childhood or lack of love growing up that they need constant praises from people around them. One of the trait is that they tend to have little friends because of their attitude - not many people can tahan them.

They meant no harm I'm sure but can get quite irritating sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by benbean View Post
                    There are this kind of people and I've encountered one as well.
                    These people need to "show off" to boost their low self esteem. When someone says wah you're so good, so smart, so capable, it boosts their confidence.
                    They typically come from troubled childhood or lack of love growing up that they need constant praises from people around them. One of the trait is that they tend to have little friends because of their attitude - not many people can tahan them.

They meant no harm I'm sure but can get quite irritating sometimes
                    You hit the nail on the head there. Thats exactly what I think. Good amusement though at time listening to him

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X