Rolex submariner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex submariner

Hi guys, I planning to buy a rolex submariner. But i dunnoe the lastest model available. Example m series, v series l series and also 16610?? what does it stands for,i dun really understand all this terms. May i know which is the lastest model for black rolex submariner?? How much is the market price for the brand new series and what series is it?? Where to get?? And also what is the price for second hand. If the price not much difference, i think i will go for a brand new piece. Hopefully bros here willing to share with me, thx!!

I assume that you did not even attempt to make a search in the forum, where there should be plenty of information on your enquiries. Try first and clarify if you have doubts.

Cheers and have a beautiful Sunday!

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

please check out my 2 threads

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=31340

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=31400

Comment

Originally posted by funkycatspangky View Post
        Bro do you know what is the meaning bnib. Your thread mention that rolex for THG is about 8228 and sg roc bnib is lower than 7000. Why is there such a great price difference?? Care to explain, i planning to get next week. Hopefully can get myself a good deal!!

Thx bro Oceanklassik and funkycatspangky, care to share more information!!

Any bros know the meaning of lnib, i know bnib stands for brand new in box? I search through the forum but i still not very sure the lastest modeal for black face rolex. Example what series?? m series, z series or v series??
        Then about serial 16610 stands for what?? i maybe planning to buy a second hand since it is cheaper. Or any forum members here got good lobang can share with me, really appreciate it.
        Last edited by ohlins; 15-11-09, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashtray View Post
          Bro do you know what is the meaning bnib. Your thread mention that rolex for THG is about 8228 and sg roc bnib is lower than 7000. Why is there such a great price difference?? Care to explain, i planning to get next week. Hopefully can get myself a good deal!!

Thx bro Oceanklassik and funkycatspangky, care to share more information!!

Any bros know the meaning of lnib, i know bnib stands for brand new in box? I search through the forum but i still not very sure the lastest modeal for black face rolex. Example what series?? m series, z series or v series??
          Then about serial 16610 stands for what?? i maybe planning to buy a second hand since it is cheaper. Or any forum members here got good lobang can share with me, really appreciate it.
          Lnib means the owner bought and adjusted the length of the watch during purchase, but never wore before. Current latest series is V series, and 16610 is the model no. of the Stainless steel submariner.
          Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

http://www.oysterworld.de/1/index.htm
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

bro ocean..
              is ur avatar pic taken @ central SOHO swimming pool ?
              diamond & sapphire glass are NOT friends!!

Comment

.. errr.. no?
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Want to share my happines with bros here, just bought my new gmt master 2 116710 instead of a rolex submariner at people park complex authorised dealer.

Comment

bro, nice watch...how much you paid for it? How come change from sub to gmt?

Comment

Originally posted by ckhouse80 View Post
                      bro, nice watch...how much you paid for it? How come change from sub to gmt?
                      I got it Kee Hing Hung at people parks complex. Will pm you the price.

Comment

I also dunnoe y i choose this gmt instead of submariner. i really like submariner alot, planning to get it next year.

Comment

do u mind PM me the price also. so they have an AD in people's park too?
                          you know the sub price?

Comment

Bro Ashtray: Please private message me the price too. I am looking for a new one too. Thanks!

Comment

All pm send, =)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X