Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie looking to buy GMTIIc and SUB LV

Hello everyone, virgin post for me.
    Just joined the forum and not a rolex owner yet.
    Me and my brother are looking at buy a rolex each soon, he's pretty much set on GMTIIc and i am still think whether SUB date or the SUB LV. went to hourglass 2 days back and both GMTIIc and SUB LV no discount at all, was told SUB date will have a decent discount.

Any bros here know what are the chance of getting a discount on GMTIIc and LV?

What is the term grey dealer mean? I read in the forum, it seems they offer much better price. What's the down side of getting from them?

sorry for so much questions, hope bros here can help. Thanks.

No downside from getting from grey dealers at all! Exact same watch and everything you will get from ADs, warranty is valid worldwide for 2yrs....best of all..it's cheaper

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Bro Any resaon why U like the SUB LV? What attracts U to it

Comment

yeah grey dealer cheaper. i was looking at the same thing as you. tried GMT IIc,Sub LV and GMT IIc TT. in the end i bought TT from THG. Hobbylinks actually have a better deal but i am too lazy to go back and collect it again for them to get the warranty ready.

I did some search and some reliable online US site u might get slightly cheaper after shipping and some are willing to help u a little on the price declaration to save on GST. but you got to email them and discuss.again is too troublesome and no guarantee so i will think grey dealer best if you find what u want.(i sound so stupid now i feel..i actually bought from a AD when i know i can save abit from grey dealer)

Comment

I rather buy from grey dealer too

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          No downside from getting from grey dealers at all! Exact same watch and everything you will get from ADs, warranty is valid worldwide for 2yrs....best of all..it's cheaper
          Getting one soon, first will check his credentials first.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X