Rolex Manual.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex Manual.

Hi all. Finally got my Sub Date today from a nice gentleman in this forum....no need to guess lah

Set comes w/o manual. Went rolex website but no support or online manual.
    No sure whats inside the manual. I tried to adjust the time and date. Pulled the crown and can feel a couple of stops and kept worring pull too hard and may damage it..

Anyone here care to explain? I understand beside movement, one can also manual wind the watch.....?

tks.

Originally posted by rogersk8ter View Post
    Hi all. Finally got my Sub Date today from a nice gentleman in this forum....no need to guess lah

No sure whats inside the manual. I tried to adjust the time and date. Pulled the crown and can feel a couple of stops and kept worring pull too hard and may damage it..

Anyone here care to explain? I understand beside movement, one can also manual wind the watch.....?

tks.
    congrats bro.....
    I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
    A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
    Audemars Piguet ROO
    Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
    De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
    Habring2 Pilot Time Date
    Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
    Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
    IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
    Panerai 270
    Patek Philippe 5711/1a
    Rolex 116610LV
    Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by rogersk8ter View Post

tks.
      congrats bro.. great pick-up

well, the Subbie has a trip lock crown. When u unwind it anti-clockwise, u will get the first pop-out and at this first position, it is at the handing winding mode (40 turns in clockwise direction or so should fully charged up your Sub). As u gently pull out the crown to its second position, you are in the date changing mode (this needs no further expalantion as it is pretty straightforward). Gently pull the crown out again, n you are in the third position where the seconds can be hacked (the seconds hand stopped when you pulled the crown out to this position) and you can set the hour hand. Hope this short explanation will help. cheers
      HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO
      REALIZE THERE'S NEVER A RIGHT WAY.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

ok, tks all.

Comment

Need help just sms or call me....I think sub should be easy to handle. Just the usual Rolex Screwing the crown in and out...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X