Engraving Rolex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engraving Rolex

hehe hi roc bro and sis... finally planning to settle down with the love of my life and i got this crazy tot that i always wanted to do...

planning of getting a couple watch to mark the start of our journey together and i wanted to engrave our names on the case back... but problem is where can i find a good engraver to do the job? cos i hear and saw fine watches destroyed by 3rd grade engraver... scary...

does rolex singapore provide engraving services?

jus in case some may say engraving reduce value when resold... this watches will be kept for as long as we are together... which hopefully mean till old... so i wont be selling it in any time...

millions of thanks in advance... come come contribute ur lobang...

hehe hint hint planning to get 31mm datejust for her and normal 39mm datejust for myself... shortlisted her favourite design... jubiilee bracelet with flute bezel and white roman dial... simple classic design that will last for years...

wah so romantic. congrates man on your wedding!!

no idea where can engrave. buy a pin and try DIY?
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Amk Hub

Bro i did mine @ AMK hub B1 is a shop selling pendents n rings beside it selling hand phones, is 1 of those open air shops in a row. BTW i guess u got 2 remove the bracelet first.

Comment

thanks exxo! wedding not so fast... now still trying to get a flat... haiz now flat so ex... BTO so many people applying... faint... maybe next year jus ROM first... so exxo can give lobang where to get good price for a pair of datejust?

Hmm amk hub... ok ok will be reccee reccee... thanks roddas!

Comment

Originally posted by khimwoon View Post
          thanks exxo! wedding not so fast... now still trying to get a flat... haiz now flat so ex... BTO so many people applying... faint... maybe next year jus ROM first... so exxo can give lobang where to get good price for a pair of datejust?

Hmm amk hub... ok ok will be reccee reccee... thanks roddas!
          rolex ctr DO provide engraving service

Comment

case back engraving

fren asked where he can do engraving on the watch case back, i dont leh .. so i asked fellow bros here ..
            jai guru deva om .. ..

Comment

+1 to this thread....looking for engraving services too
              [IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/208if89.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/2ljjkgi.jpg[/IMG]
              [COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="3"]"I like my watches like I like women, BIG AND BEAUTIFUL."[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

referring to internal or external?

if external, you can try those shops that do trophy engraving or shops selling pens.
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Royal Selangor? Recall there used to have one a long time ago at cineleisure and I went to get some bracelets and stuff engraved.

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                    referring to internal or external?

if external, you can try those shops that do trophy engraving or shops selling pens.
                    Engraving got internal ? Like that must engage surgeons loh ..
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                      Engraving got internal ? Like that must engage surgeons loh ..
                      internal refers to the internal part of case back.
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                      1. subject heading indicating your issue
                      2. your nick
                      3. your corresponding email address
                      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

its external, think wants to put wife's name .. hohoho thanx for the info
                        jai guru deva om .. ..

Comment

Originally posted by oceanklassik View Post
                          engraving got internal ? Like that must engage surgeons loh ..
                          lolz!!!
                          Current
                          ------------
                          SS Rolex Submariner (Black)
                          SS Rolex Daytona (Black)
                          SS Rolex Explorer II 42mm (Black)

Comment

Queensway 3rd level there's a few shops selling custom trophies/plaques...

Comment

Will this action void the warranty? If it is Rolex, engraving part consider non-original part?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X