Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Rolex Center Staff behave Like That ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did have any prob with them. I also wanna kp. In fact i find them very efficient

Comment

oh ya...not forgetting. the last rd i called in to check their prices. They were very busy, could hear alot of movements in the background and they said that they would call me back. They called me in abt 10mins, which I thou was reasonable. Finds them very professional and efficient.

Must be tough to work with the elites and rich

Comment

So, what happened to TS' story?

Comment

I sent my wife's watch to service in 2011, found their attitude good leh...
          Overall quite satisfied with their service, except the price is too steep.

Comment

Service ok but those A class type.

Comment

Had no issues sending my watch in for verification. Decent service. Although I can understand why they can get frustrated sometimes with the customer - there was a lady who walked in after me and asked them why her datejust was not working after she did not wear it for a few days. The receptionist asked her if she remembered to wind her watch - to which she reply, such an expensive watch and still need winding, before storming off (probably out of embarrassment).

Can you imagine the stress having to deal with such folks daily?

Comment

Been there twice, so far very nice leh...

Comment

Originally posted by bttan View Post
                  Had no issues sending my watch in for verification. Decent service. Although I can understand why they can get frustrated sometimes with the customer - there was a lady who walked in after me and asked them why her datejust was not working after she did not wear it for a few days. The receptionist asked her if she remembered to wind her watch - to which she reply, such an expensive watch and still need winding, before storming off (probably out of embarrassment).

Can you imagine the stress having to deal with such folks daily?
                  Yeah, Rolex customers aren't the best to deal with. Totally understand why they aren't in the best moods at time.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I thought my watch timing was off and I rush to send in for check before the warranty is over. Checking was done, when collecting, the auntie there told me nothing was wrong. Rather embarrassed I told her what a fool I am.. she smile at me and say don't worry... We (Rolex staff) see 50 of such cases of these each day.

crazy.... hats off to them

Comment

That's what this forum is for isn't it. Without such a forum, the RSC staff may see more than a hundred of such cases each day
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

So far my encounter with them are quite pleasant. When i first went over to pay $107 to check if the watch is real, The ladies took the effort to explain to me about their service is not to "validate" The genuinity of the watch but also to see if there are some problems with it. I told them I'm new to Rolex and thus not sure what to do. The aunties were slightly cold but polite enough in my view.
                        Subsequent visits became more familiar with them. When I went to overhaul my 6694, they even seat down with me to explain what have they done, what was changed and what I should not do with this vintage. Yes, waiting time can be improved but they r kind enough to offer me a drink. So maybe it's just one of "those days" where the ladies were not at Their best state and you happened to encounter it. Other than that.. I happen to be there at their "better days".. So no major complains really. There are worse customer service I've seen.
                        Last edited by Vinc04; 25-04-13, 08:54 PM. Reason: Typo errors
                        Life is a gamble. It's either you win or you lose. But if you don't even dare to try... You are destined to be a loser

Comment

To be fair, there will be a lot of yaya papaya customers who think they very big shot n the whole world owes them something.

Comment

i think the staff are friendlier now compared to 3-5 years ago...

Comment

I wonder on average how many customers they have to serve on a typical day. And out of these, how many are there to verify authenticity, how many are there for repair service and how many are there for regular maintenance of their timepieces?
                              Could it be 40:30:30 respectively?
                              I will own a Rolex ................ someday!

Comment

Any idea how long does it take for them to check the watch if I send in to validate?

Hope they will seal the watch back properly.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X