Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Rolex Center Staff behave Like That ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think some of the rolex buyers are the ones with issues and not their service center. Some pay $6000 for a watch and expect to be treated like royalty.

It's good to be sensitive to the feelings of the staff at rolex too.

Comment

How is their service poor?

Hi,

May I enquire how come you feel that their service is poor?

If that is the case, I suggest you look for better deals here! In SG ROC forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Flyfisherman View Post
        Well, by now some of you lao jiao would have guess what happened : I was flatly told by their staff that they don't sell spare parts. I told them that some screws' scratched and I was told that I will need to bring in the watch for them to check and they will replace for a fee if they are were damaged.

The staff was polite but her attitude was very cold. When I asked how much, She just told me to bring the watch, it's very cheap, just a few dollars per screw. Perhaps she don't believe that I actually owned a Rolex watch ?Maybe I am too sensitive but all the previous ugly memory flood back to my mind all at once.

Finally, can u guys guess what I did next ? Yes, I sold away the Exp 2 again, (just last week on this forum) at a loss of course and bought a new IWC Ingenieur.

Sigh。。。。。, looks like Rolex and me 无缘!
        errr.. it's strange you didn't know how it works with the general swiss watches servicing, with any brands as far as i know, you DO need to bring the watch and show it to get replacement spare parts or they wont entertain your request, either AD or service center is the same. unless you already have a prior relationship with the AD or service center, i don't think there's any wiggle room for that policy.

i can speak from my own experience with panerai(richemont), omega. when asking for spare parts, they will almost always ask you to show the watch, if the spare part is not available, they will provide an order paper for you, and you will only need to bring in the paper when you pick up the parts u need. this is to prevent spare parts being sold freely everywhere and has nothing to do with believing you own a rolex or not. chill.

if you think rolex service center sucks, wait until you need to service that ingeneur or cartier and deal with richemont/other brands. look forward to your next rant topic when you find out their turnover time to do even a simple servicing such as only regulating the movement.

Comment

Recently I sent in my watch to fix a small problem caused by myself. The warranty was over so I didn't bring the warranty card but the lady went out of the way to help me so in the end I didn't have to pay (although it wasn't a big amount).

Over often it takes two hands to clap. So speak nicely (I know the ladies aren't very young) and respect the house rules.
          Last edited by pegasi; 02-03-13, 08:17 AM.
          Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Sorry typo error. I mean "Very often" not "Over often".
            Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

i hv to agree that they can be friendlier if they wanted to.guess some of them hv been working there (too) long..they are not rude..but they can be friendlier..much friendlier..
              Only a Rolex will do for me..a tradition passed down from my father and his father..
              I have a love-hate relationship with rolex, i hate the prices but love the pieces..
              Proud owner of a Rolex Explorer II 216570 polar since 27/2/13..okay..not anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Flyfisherman View Post
                Although the staff at RSC are polite, did any of u guys get the feeling that they look down on their customers ? Sometime quite sarcastic.........

Why RSC always come up with all sort of customer unfriendly policies, rules that only convenient/protect themselves yet we still continue to buy their watches ?

Rolex watches are such fantastic watches but their service sucks. Is this issue confined to Singapore only or elsewhere as well ?
                Most of us leave reasonably satisfied with the level of customer service.

I suspect it was the tone of voice you used on them or something you said to them which generated an equally curt response. There is no reason for them to behave this way and invite a potential complaint or create a scene over the counter in public.
                "Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed."

Comment

I do agree with most of the bros here, most of the time the staffs at RSC are quite polite.
                  Sometimes, when you ask them nicely, they can even help you expedite the watch authentication.
                  Rolex - SUB 116610LV /SUB 116610LN / DSSD 116660 / GMT2C 116710 / Lady DJ 178274
                  Others - Tag Heuer F1 Lady Ceramic
                  / Longines Quartz / Lanvin Quartz

Comment

My experience with RSC aunties was a good one, I sent my Sub for a full overhaul recently and as I just step out of the service centre it started to rain heavily, I was rather irritated and after pacing up and down for 5 minutes waiting for the rain to get lighter, I went back in to the service centre. To my surprise the RSC auntie serving me earlier (with an unsmiling face) actually offered me a green Rolex golf umbrella to use, I told her I will return it back since I will be in town but she said no need, so now the umbrella is still in my car.

Comment

Auntie so nice, give unbrella. all of them are quite friendly.

Comment

Thier service standard quite ok leh, I went twice for verification and all those counter staff standard are of top notch

Comment

Originally posted by dtctan View Post
                          Thier service standard quite ok leh, I went twice for verification and all those counter staff standard are of top notch
                          Hi I am new around here. I got a rollie for my wifey last year and I hope to join the club myself some day :-)
                          There are some interesting models over at the Rolex Garage. Can you share with me how long does the verification at RSC take? I know it depends on the situation/crowd but usually does one expect to leave the watch there for sometime (average how long) to be collected later?

p.s. I hope I did not hijack this thread by asking a non-related question here.
                          I will own a Rolex ................ someday!

Comment

There's a saying: There's always someone in this world who makes your life difficult. If not him then someone else. You agree?

Comment

Originally posted by bluescorpion View Post
                              Hi I am new around here. I got a rollie for my wifey last year and I hope to join the club myself some day :-)
                              There are some interesting models over at the Rolex Garage. Can you share with me how long does the verification at RSC take? I know it depends on the situation/crowd but usually does one expect to leave the watch there for sometime (average how long) to be collected later?

p.s. I hope I did not hijack this thread by asking a non-related question here.
                              Usually half a day, I send in like before 1000 hrs and is ready to collect by around 1400-1500 hrs

Comment

@dtctan - Thanks for the fast response. Glad to know it can be done on the same day.
                                I will own a Rolex ................ someday!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X