X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• caeden
    replied
    Originally posted by iMac08 View Post
    that cpuld almost buy him another watch with some top up.... Caeden have u ever thought of servicing all your rollie together?? Muahaha
    Cannot afford to do that...hahaha

My vintages, normally will never see RSC again, after authentication. RSC quote super prices for vintages, and still want you to change new hands, new crown...blah blah blah...hehe

Leave a comment:

• Radeon
    replied
    Sorry to ask again, if a watch is function nicely, it is necessary to do servicing?

What can we achieved by sending it for servicing? Appearance-wise, performance?? Hope the seniors here don't mind all these newbie's questions.

Leave a comment:

• iMac08
    replied
    that cpuld almost buy him another watch with some top up.... Caeden have u ever thought of servicing all your rollie together?? Muahaha

Leave a comment:

• caeden
    replied
    hahaha...minimum $1000 servicing now for 6694 @ RSC....

Leave a comment:

• Radeon
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Bring to RSC
    Bro, any reason behind this?

How much is the servicing charges for a 6694 in RSC?

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Bring to RSC

Leave a comment:

• Radeon
    replied
    Hi all, I'm new here.

Went pass this shop a few time, thought of sending my 6694 for a service there. Any comments on this dealer? Can he able to do a good job compare to RSC? Please advise, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• charle
    replied
    Alfred Png? Super good salesman and joker.. lol.. View by appt only! Small shop but everything also have!

Leave a comment:

• augpat
    replied
    Originally posted by us_888 View Post
    Hi all the Rolexperts,

Has anyone visited or bought a rolex at an antique shop at the Golden Mile food center? I checked it out after it had been viewed in Ch 8 "saving money program". My personal experience is the pricing is on the high side and not very competitive. The attitude of the owner is okay but on the loud side.
    Anyway, this is my personal experience.
    Yes,i agree that the price of his watches are on the higher side.But some of his vintage condition are super good too!

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Hahaha I think alot of people also think that way too

Leave a comment:

• us_888
    started a topic Rolex at Golden Mile

Rolex at Golden Mile

Hi all the Rolexperts,

Has anyone visited or bought a rolex at an antique shop at the Golden Mile food center? I checked it out after it had been viewed in Ch 8 "saving money program". My personal experience is the pricing is on the high side and not very competitive. The attitude of the owner is okay but on the loud side.
    Anyway, this is my personal experience.

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X