• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions Appreciated

hi there dear bros and sis...
    would like some opinion on whether to
    a) purchase a Sea Dweller Deep Sea now
    b) purchase a Sea Dweller Deep Sea at a much later time...like 6 months or more

was quoted $10 800 from AD some time ago...is this a good price or any bros or sis out there knows of a better discount?

i'm the one who dives into bed rather than ocean...
    ...i currently own a SD, Sub Date, 2 Sub LV

thanks to all in advance

Originally posted by hellboy View Post

was quoted $10 800 from AD some time ago...is this a good price or any bros or sis out there knows of a better discount?

thanks to all in advance
    Since you already have a few diving watch, why not get something with a different function? e.g. GMT or Chrono

Comment

i'd choose to keep either of the SDs... but personally i prefer the SD over the DSSD. The DSSD's dial is way too cluttered for my liking. So many words!

Your choice... maybe 6months later you'd want to get something else.
      fallraen
      "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

consider 6 mths later as DSSD price might go down or u might consider other sport series watches, eg. GMT, Yatch Master or even daytona.

Comment

Originally posted by edsonchan View Post
          Since you already have a few diving watch, why not get something with a different function? e.g. GMT or Chrono
          Cos he likes to dive......................into bed

don get sdds nw. 6 mths later will have lots of preowned
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

later
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

thanks to all in advance
              Can share which AD quoted you? If not convenient, please pm me cos I am looking for 1 too. Just went to THG today but was quoted at list price. Your price is already a whopping 15%!!!

Comment

thanks to all in advance
                So far...the only person that I know who owns 2 Sub LVs...would look great on both of your wrists though hehe...ok back to serious topic...

That price from an AD is pretty gd...I would say..but my take is...hold on and see...no rush..the craze has already died down...just hold and wait.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

dear Bros who replied,
                  thank you very very much for all your precious opinions and suggestions
                  i think many bros make sense in their own way suggesting that i either wait out for 6 months to buy at a lower price or grab a deal at the pre-own market...and some bros suggest that i get another sports model instead or wait for a while as i might be swayed towards another watch at that point in time...
                  so here's a big thank you to all
                  i'll listen to all your suggestions of waiting for 183 days before plunging into deeper water...till then, i'll plunge to bed instead

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X