Enquires on Watch Palace Pte Ltd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

then funny leh.
    thought want take photo with my phone but the next next door is a shop selling bags. cloths..a India guy sitting outside(he sited near to the unit leasing out) waiting for customer. scare he not happy i take photo with him inside.
    never mind maybe next few days got chance go there confirm again.

Comment

haha.. no need go down so ma-fun la.. just give them a call @ 6735-5151

Originally posted by cannotliao View Post
      then funny leh.
      thought want take photo with my phone but the next next door is a shop selling bags. cloths..a India guy sitting outside(he sited near to the unit leasing out) waiting for customer. scare he not happy i take photo with him inside.
      never mind maybe next few days got chance go there confirm again.

Comment

Roy Eastern closed down since last year. It was because Rolex took back their dealership from Roy E. I believe they opened under a different name now and they don't sell Rolexes anymore.

Comment

my bad, WP till around. only the shop next to WP for lease. Sun i saw whole roll same roller shutter(same type same color )all rolled down so i thought WP.. .
          *mean WP don't open on Sun.

what i know Roy Eastern lost the Rolex ADship around jan 07(was told they sold away the business but seems to see the same people running the shop) then they start to do parallel import from HK. they use to have 2 shops in LP and 1 think call Deluxe Eastern at Centerpoint.
          think now they left the Eastern Watch in LP.

Comment

i bought my mother longines from roy eastern back in june07. didnt see any rolex there, otherwise would have looked and maybe buy one pc
            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
            Blue 6694
            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X