Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by julian_lim View Post
    Sorry for asking a noob question.
    If I buy frm PI or oversea,"warrant same" meaning I can sent it to Rolex centre in Singapore for servicing etc?
    Hope experts here can advise cos I feel like getting from here or through my friend who is in Hongkong now.
    Thanks in advance.
    Yes....they will service for you in sg as there is international warranty

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Thanks for answering my queries.
      Will look out for Submariner here.

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      Yes....they will service for you in sg as there is international warranty

Comment

• Hi all,

thanks for the advice. This afternoon went a shop at People Park and was told that discount is not available. I think will try to bargain with the 1st AD and hopefully he will give another 5% more.

Shall inform all, once I get it.

Comment

• howdy folks, may i enquire from the rolexperts here on the current price of a green crystal milgauss? my cousin kinda got hooked to my SD after trying it on last nite but she's of the opinion that it's too common...WTF!

anyway, last i heard was abt 12k. any chance that the pricing of this baby may have softened a little?

Thanks in advance for inputs.
          Remnants of my irresponsibility:
          "Foreign affections"
          1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
          2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
          3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
          4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
          What's NEXT?

Comment

• Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
            howdy folks, may i enquire from the rolexperts here on the current price of a green crystal milgauss? my cousin kinda got hooked to my SD after trying it on last nite but she's of the opinion that it's too common...WTF!

anyway, last i heard was abt 12k. any chance that the pricing of this baby may have softened a little?

Thanks in advance for inputs.
            seriously, if your cousin is affected by how common a watch is, then she shld not be looking at rolex in the first place. Rolex is quite a common brand. I see them everywhere man!!

jus last weekend, i was having dinner at Dian Xiao Er, and out walked a family and every wrist that I saw went pass, spots a TT Rolex!!. Powderful!!
            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• that's why she is spotting a custom watch by DUNLOP!

anyway, she's quite bent on getting a milgauss so guess I'll just buzz my kaki at THG this afternoon.
              Remnants of my irresponsibility:
              "Foreign affections"
              1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
              2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
              3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
              4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
              What's NEXT?

Comment

• Hello friends.

Can I enquire about the current price of a TT submariner and a TT GMT IIC? Thanks

Comment

• GMT IIC after discount at $9,350 (list $9,599), fm kee hing hung at peoples pk. I was there on 10Sep2009. Eventually bought yacht-master SS platinum, after discount $10,300 (list $12,929). Not too sure about abt TT SUB price. hope that helps.
                  Last edited by rolesium; 14-09-09, 05:20 PM. Reason: add on...

Comment

• Guys glad to join the forum. May I ask what's the latest price of Milgauss GV. Cheers!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rolesium View Post
                      GMT IIC after discount at $9,350 (list $9,599), fm kee hing hung at peoples pk. I was there on 10Sep2009. Eventually bought yacht-master SS platinum, after discount $10,300 (list $12,929). Not too sure about abt TT SUB price. hope that helps.
                      wow, the discount for the ym so good?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsei View Post
                        wow, the discount for the ym so good?
                        ya, but Ym goes off slower than GMT2C
                        Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• Hi, I need to get a TT Blue Dial Sub 16613 before the end of the September.

What's the current best price (by cash or credit card) and which AD to buy from ? Thanks !

Comment

• Hi, whats the price of 116713 please? Thanks friends.

Comment

• wah seems like alot of people planning to buy some rollies end-of-year?
                              fallraen
                              "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

• Originally posted by fallraen View Post
                                wah seems like alot of people planning to buy some rollies end-of-year?
                                Yeah bonus lai liao!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X