No announcement yet.

Casual talk on prices for rolex watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes bringing in cash. But question how low can i bargain? I don't want too bargain something that is beyond reasonable.

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    no cash no talk. once they see you are real buyer, they will talk price

Comment

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
      no cash no talk. once they see you are real buyer, they will talk price
      agree.
      Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• Finally got my YM in WatchPalace. They are honest and give straight to the point answers to your questions.

The other AD nearby would not provide straight answers on GST refunds by simply telling you more or less x.x% (Higher number of course!!! I believe that they have table on how much GST refund i can get). Secondly, they would want to earn money from currency exchange rate as well. ( I don't believe i can get a better rate as a walk-in customer to a money changer than they do).

HTH!!!

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        The discount is reasonable for a sports model.

Cheers.

Comment

• Congrats!

Hope to see some pictures of your watch and how much discount they have given you? Are all the ADs giving you the same discount rate?

Originally posted by livewire View Post
          Finally got my YM in WatchPalace. They are honest and give straight to the point answers to your questions.

The other AD nearby would not provide straight answers on GST refunds by simply telling you more or less x.x% (Higher number of course!!! I believe that they have table on how much GST refund i can get). Secondly, they would want to earn money from currency exchange rate as well. ( I don't believe i can get a better rate as a walk-in customer to a money changer than they do).

HTH!!!

Comment

• I only ask 2 AD, both give 21% discount. Other dealer weren't so honest in other lil things which i mentioned above. 1) currency exchange, and 2) quoting a higher GST refund by saying more or less, but in reality they can't give that high because all is machine generated. 3) trying to explain that an M serial (they have M) and V serial (WP has V) is the same. I have been reading this forum so i know a lil knowledge beforehand.

PS. picture later.

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
            Congrats!

Hope to see some pictures of your watch and how much discount they have given you? Are all the ADs giving you the same discount rate?

Comment

• Good job! Ha ha... since you know that M is the earlier series, ask for more discount... ha ha... cheers!

Originally posted by livewire View Post
              I only ask 2 AD, both give 21% discount. Other dealer weren't so honest in other lil things which i mentioned above. 1) currency exchange, and 2) quoting a higher GST refund by saying more or less, but in reality they can't give that high because all is machine generated. 3) trying to explain that an M serial (they have M) and V serial (WP has V) is the same. I have been reading this forum so i know a lil knowledge beforehand.

PS. picture later.

Comment

• Hi Im a total Newbie here.. Would like to ask some questions to the seniors..

Is a mid-size (31mm) 2nd hand Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust with diamond markers and silver jubilee dial selling at $5500 considered a value buy? The pawn shop didnt state the series.. but the serial number is S/NO : T865XXX. How old is this particular model, any idea anyone?

I think the model number is: 68274 W JUBILEE ST and i've added the picture to confirm if this is indeed the said model

Does any one happen to know wads its list price at AD? and how much discount could i get for this particular model?

Thanks, I really appreciate it!

Comment

• Hi everyone,

I am new here and have been reading around to find out more about rolex watches ... I have shortlisted 2 models after much consideration ...

sub 14060m and milg 116400

AD have quoted $6200 and $7200 respectively... looking at the list prices provided in this forum, this is calculated to be just slightly more than 15 percent off...

Could anyone here advise on whether this is a good price for me to go for my largest purchase of my life?

Is 20% off possible considering the current economic situation?

Zixter

Comment

• Originally posted by zixter View Post
                    Hi everyone,

I am new here and have been reading around to find out more about rolex watches ... I have shortlisted 2 models after much consideration ...

sub 14060m and milg 116400

AD have quoted $6200 and $7200 respectively... looking at the list prices provided in this forum, this is calculated to be just slightly more than 15 percent off...

Could anyone here advise on whether this is a good price for me to go for my largest purchase of my life?

Is 20% off possible considering the current economic situation?

Zixter
                    Discount is depend on your bargain skill, if i were you, i would buy the milgauss(black dial) at $7200, sub no date not so worth it.
                    Current Collection :

Comment

• Originally posted by delstar View Post
                      Hi Im a total Newbie here.. Would like to ask some questions to the seniors..

Is a mid-size (31mm) 2nd hand Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust with diamond markers and silver jubilee dial selling at $5500 considered a value buy? The pawn shop didnt state the series.. but the serial number is S/NO : T865XXX. How old is this particular model, any idea anyone?

I think the model number is: 68274 W JUBILEE ST and i've added the picture to confirm if this is indeed the said model

Does any one happen to know wads its list price at AD? and how much discount could i get for this particular model?

Thanks, I really appreciate it!
                      Hi, T series is ard 1996, so is 13 yrs old.
                      Current Collection :

Comment

• Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
                        Discount is depend on your bargain skill, if i were you, i would buy the milgauss(black dial) at $7200, sub no date not so worth it.
                        I see, thanks. I am leaning towards the Milgauss as well, just thinking if below $7200 is possible ... heh

Comment

• Hello Everyone,

I am a newbie, visited a AD yesterday and was quote about S$7800 (5% discount) for a submariner with date. May I ask what is the current and reasonable price now please?

Thanks in Advance

Comment

• It is not-too-bad discount you are getting because some did not give any or lesser. It also has to depend on the availability of the watch at that particular period. To help you choose, some have gotten 10% discount even, but that was when stocks were readily available at that time. There is one chap here who'd even bought at list price. So it's your choice, really.

Good luck!

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by 3monsters View Post
                              Hello Everyone,

I am a newbie, visited a AD yesterday and was quote about S$7800 (5% discount) for a submariner with date. May I ask what is the current and reasonable price now please?

Thanks in Advance
                              If you are comfortable buy from PI or forum n save 1K. If want to be sure, spend $75 at RSC n still save.

Warranty no diff. at 7.8K you can save quite a bit.
                              Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

• Sorry for asking a noob question.
                                If I buy frm PI or oversea,"warrant same" meaning I can sent it to Rolex centre in Singapore for servicing etc?
                                Hope experts here can advise cos I feel like getting from here or through my friend who is in Hongkong now.
                                Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                                If you are comfortable buy from PI or forum n save 1K. If want to be sure, spend $75 at RSC n still save.

Warranty no diff. at 7.8K you can save quite a bit.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X