Sub 16610 U - Good Buy???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sub 16610 U - Good Buy???

Hello, I am a newbie to this site and glad to be a member as i am planning to get a Submariner. Can the Rolex connoisseurs out there advise me if this is a good buy. Thks!!!

Model: 16610 U series
    With pinholes
    Year of Make: 1998
    Price: SGD5,500

my humble collection
    Vintage Rolex Precision
    Rolex GMTII

Does it come complete, ie with original box and papers? Another consideration is the condition of the watch. I'm not too sure if it is worthy a buy but for your benefit, I can share that a 'M' series (will have inner ring engrave+no pinholes), pre-own, local, condition "LNIB" (about 95% new), with full, complete set, costs in the range $6.2k to $6.6k.

Be your own judge. Happy shopping!

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Sub 16610 U

Hey there, thanks for the advice. The watch comes complete with anchor tag, box, papers, the works!. Glad you share the gem of an info re M series.. I do hear that without pin holes is 'better'. Will continue to shop around and pass this one given the better choice and narrow price diff. Though it's big on a female wrist but I do like the sub.Thks again.

Comment

It's not about w/o pinholes is 'better' la.... It's personal preference and why this is perceived because w/o pinholes means a newer design. Seriously, I think a Submariner looks sexy on any ladies' wrist. Saw a few ladies carrying the watch well on their slim wrists. Never fails to catch my eyes!
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          It's not about w/o pinholes is 'better' la.... It's personal preference and why this is perceived because w/o pinholes means a newer design. Seriously, I think a Submariner looks sexy on any ladies' wrist. Saw a few ladies carrying the watch well on their slim wrists. Never fails to catch my eyes!
          Ya...i agreed...without pinhole is latest design...and girl with sub really attractive to me

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X