Nid Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nid Help!

How do i really see the different between real or fake rolex? Experts pls advice!

Originally posted by huathuat View Post
    How do i really see the different between real or fake rolex? Experts pls advice!
    try reading this thread.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Maybe I can help? What is your problem? Reading that can take some time though...so hopefully I can save u some time.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

hi,

as your question is to vague to know if you are asking becuase you need advices as you plan to purchase a Rolex or you just wanna know for general knowledge, I'm afraid you are not gonna get much of a definite answer. Assuming that you are planning to buy one, then visual inspection of the watch would only entail part of the verifying process. A more thorough one would require the removal of the case back for inspection of the movement and I'm afraid only a capable watch person or RSC can do so, assuming the watch is physically accessible to you. If its general knowledge you seek then I guessed by reading the preceeding posts would have more or less answered your qeustion.
        HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO
        REALIZE THERE'S NEVER A RIGHT WAY.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

Originally posted by Taurus75 View Post
          hi,

as your question is to vague to know if you are asking becuase you need advices as you plan to purchase a Rolex or you just wanna know for general knowledge, I'm afraid you are not gonna get much of a definite answer. Assuming that you are planning to buy one, then visual inspection of the watch would only entail part of the verifying process. A more thorough one would require the removal of the case back for inspection of the movement and I'm afraid only a capable watch person or RSC can do so, assuming the watch is physically accessible to you. If its general knowledge you seek then I guessed by reading the preceeding posts would have more or less answered your qeustion.
          I agree...the question is quite vague.

I can help if you are able to show me pics and stuff....but if you do not have pics or the actual watch with u,you can read that page or ask me question if u want.

Comment

Originally posted by Taurus75 View Post
            hi,

the question is not vague. but rather there are quite a number of things that can be replicated for a start,

1) weight
            2) magnification
            3) color of date/day disc
            4) poistioning of wordings such as "swiss made"
            5) coronet
            6) the 'smoothness' of the second hand sweep
            7) case
            8) bracelet

the list of items to list is longer than this. with each item, there are so many variations and to look out for.

my suggestion is that get a replica and bring it to compare against a geniune one. even some professionals may not be able to tell between a real and replica just from the exterior.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
            2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Correct correct....exterior can be tough at times but still how also they cannot completely follow the actual item. Thats IMO.

Like Triton said...there are so many factors though...so depends on if u hav the watch or not.

Comment

Oh icic. Thx guys. Because i saw this watch of mine fren. he said its real and if owes me $ . i wanna ask him sell it away~

Comment

Oh icic. Thx guys. Because i saw this watch of mine fren. he said its real and if owes me $ . i wanna ask him sell it away~
                  if i were you, since he owes u money, i would ask for colleteral like the rolex watch to keep. then authenticate @ RSC for 75 and get him to pay(take it as itnerest or something). if real, i keep it and wait till he returns full amount then pass the watch back.

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X