dropped Exp II on floor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dropped Exp II on floor

Have anyone of you ever dropped your Rolex on the floor? I've dropped my a few times, and today, but not intentionally. What are you experiences, any damage or are Rolex made to withstand such shocks and abuse?

No...I always handle my rolex with care, any adjustment to the watch I normally do it on the bed so any fall/drop I think it's not a big deal. Heehee...

Cheerio,

Comment

Originally posted by profjohn View Post
      Have anyone of you ever dropped your Rolex on the floor? I've dropped my a few times, and today, but not intentionally. What are you experiences, any damage or are Rolex made to withstand such shocks and abuse?
      if less than 1m and floor is laid with a carpet, then should be ok. i'm actually curious how u could actually drop it more than once. i know of someone who wore his exp-II for skydiving. he told me it still works great.
      Remnants of my irresponsibility:
      "Foreign affections"
      1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
      2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
      3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
      4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
      What's NEXT?

Comment

I think if not too high,it's still able to withstand....just make sure the next time u bring it to service the bill doesnt go too high because they hav to change lots of parts. LOL dun wry la....that usually doesnt happen. The Rolex is quite solid so dun wry

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
          if less than 1m and floor is laid with a carpet, then should be ok. i'm actually curious how u could actually drop it more than once. i know of someone who wore his exp-II for skydiving. he told me it still works great.
          its "skydiving", not "skydropping" wat...
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
            It slipped off my hands yesterday, unfortunately! Actually it still works perfectly - keeping time well. I know that Rolex watches have shock absorber and the Exp II was designed for rugged use. I've also dropped my Omega SMP once on the hard wooden floor and it still works well.

Comment

i drop my 6694 on tile and the whole watch kena stop. i drop from car also stop and now maybe i take to RSC to fix.
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

I dropped my breitling colt from chest level onto parquet floor some time ago, the casing is fine, but seems to be running a little fast after that. Ard 5-10 sec fast each day. Luckily, I've got undated papers
                Submariner 14060
                Breitling Colt Auto II
                Chopard Mille Miglia GMT
                Bell & Ross BR03-92
                MM20

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                  its "skydiving", not "skydropping" wat...
                  yes, so kind of u to enlighten us of the subtle differences between the two. i however assure u that both u & your equipment undergoes a good test of sorts during a dive from 2000ft from above.

pay A$750 and you'll know what i mean.
                  Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                  "Foreign affections"
                  1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                  2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                  3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                  4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                  What's NEXT?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X