Please help with clarification = /

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help with clarification = /

Hey guys, my dad returned back home with a Rolex from my uncle and I'm skeptical if this is genuine. Well I'm not exactly into this and decided to read up a little online. Somehow i stumbled onto you people and decided to give it a shot seeking advices here. Please hold no bars and let me know the outcome of this timepiece. Oh, and just for curiosity's sake, I'd love to have more relevant information on this if it's genuine.

Cheers.

i think it looks geniune, best is to send in to ROC for verification at the same time do servicing?

P.S. But the diamond bezel should be custom made, so before go ROC better take out

Comment

Hey buddy, many thanks to the quick response. I really hope it's a genuine piece as well. As you can see from the date and time, the pictures were just taken a few moments ago. I did consider to send it for verification but before that I'd love to hear comments from you experienced folks.

Also you are right on there buddy, the condition is really worn out for a bit. The next bit I'm more skeptical would be the Diamond Bezels. Wonder if they are GIA certified diamonds or what. *Laugh*

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by yeshe View Post
        i think it looks geniune, best is to send in to ROC for verification at the same time do servicing?
        The watch seems genuine.

I think the bezel is aftermarket, and this can be a point of difficulty in seeking to service the watch with Rolex Service Centre in Orchard Rd.
        Ask your uncle if he has the original bezel.

Comment

That sounds tricky, so what if my uncle doesn't have the original bezel, will they still take up the job offer in authorizing and servicing this time piece ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jinkun View Post
            That sounds tricky, so what if my uncle doesn't have the original bezel, will they still take up the job offer in authorizing and servicing this time piece ?
            if u send the watch to ROC for servicing, they will confiscate your diamond bezel if its aftermarket and replace with original bezel at your cost.

Comment

! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Jinkun View Post
                ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
                don be alarmed, this is how RSC works

got someone posted here say he put black geninue rolex sub bezel insert to his sub LV and when send back to RSC, they confiscated it and charge him for the replacement Green bezel insert
                I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

I'd love to operate a crafts shop and help customers service their stuff and confiscate those "not-applicable" subjects. Sounds like big business to me. Very interesting policy and I didn't know this can even be practiced.

Comment

look super blingy to me...hehehe..darkie fave....i love diamond bezel.....i suppose with some light polishing and a brand new bracelet,the watch will look superb...lol....u can try JW or Tophour to verify i suppose.....at least they won't confiscate anything....
                    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Hehe, cheers for that mister feilong buddy. That's some fruitful advice from ya.

= D

Comment

The pics looks like the real thing , better bring it to 2nd hand shop to verify rather than RSC .
                        Focal JM_Labs .
                        "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
                        Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
                        Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
                        Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
                        Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
                        Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
                        Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
                        Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
                        Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
                        Cartier Santos 100XL
                        Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                          look super blingy to me...hehehe..darkie fave....i love diamond bezel.....i suppose with some light polishing and a brand new bracelet,the watch will look superb...lol....u can try JW or Tophour to verify i suppose.....at least they won't confiscate anything....
                          Hahah my fav so I will verify this FOC...

original as far as I am concerned

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Wah Darkangel, sure you'd do the verification foc for me = P
                            Sounds totally like a plan hehe.

Comment

Yeah and I think it's about time to hit up with some real work on verification. But a late 20s dude like me wearing this will look totally... *Laugh*

Oh and by the way, can you folks out there identify what's the code of this model, I"m only aware this is a "DateJust". Also an estimated price check will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X