Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to check the authencity of diamond bezel

Hi,

Any idea where you can go to check the authencity of a diamond bezel?

If there is a shop out there, what are the charges and can you drop me the venue ?

Not sure jewellery shops or pre-owned shops have any equipment to test the authencity of the diamond bezel?

In the market, the grade A rolex also comes with diamond bezel and looks close to real thing too.

----

Kindly advice

Tks

Sorry that no 1 replied you on this...I miss some threads at time.

My suggestion is....trust the shop that you are buying from if not skip it.

Jewellery shops can check authenticity of the diamond for you...shops can cheat on the quality but they typically won't cheat on authenticity. Not likely they will give you a fake but they might give u a lousier quality as stated I would say.

The cheapest alternative is...bring it to a jeweller or jewellery shop you frequent and ask them to help you,typically it's free. But if not then...the next other free alternative is...bring to a shop that takes in jewellery/watches/gold/pawn tickets etc...just tell them u want to sell your diamond bezel and you have the original 1 with you ask them to quote you a price. After they quote u,say thank you and leave. You know it's original

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      Sorry that no 1 replied you on this...I miss some threads at time.

My suggestion is....trust the shop that you are buying from if not skip it.

Jewellery shops can check authenticity of the diamond for you...shops can cheat on the quality but they typically won't cheat on authenticity. Not likely they will give you a fake but they might give u a lousier quality as stated I would say.

The cheapest alternative is...bring it to a jeweller or jewellery shop you frequent and ask them to help you,typically it's free. But if not then...the next other free alternative is...bring to a shop that takes in jewellery/watches/gold/pawn tickets etc...just tell them u want to sell your diamond bezel and you have the original 1 with you ask them to quote you a price. After they quote u,say thank you and leave. You know it's original

many tks. much appreciated

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X