Fast Fast CAR to blink blink ROLEX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triton View Post
    i dont think that you should look @ rolex as a alternative form of investment.

in the past, the production numbers are smaller compared to current. this can be partly attribute to the high resale value. but if you look @ the current production number, do you think prices will increase so much? if yes, how many years down the road. my explorer II bought in 1990 was 3k. now in 2009, the resale value is about the same or slightly better. that is taken into consideration of full box papers. i mean ~15 years to break even. i think that there are better ROI for BNIB pieces.

the value of rolex do not fall so much especially if you get preown ones because the owners of the BNIB pieces will cushion bulk of the depreciation value.
    Yeah! I partly agree with you. But think about it, at least you are able to retain your par value overtime , while you cannot get from most other branded watches (less those limited edition).
    Yes, I agree that Rolex cannot be used as an alternative to investment, but it is still the safest bet branded watch to purchase (new or preowned)

Comment

100% agree. Spending excess $$$ on car is like throwing moolah down a bottomless pit. Mod here mod there until 700bhp 800 nm of torque 0-100 in 3 sec so what? You're only as fast as the cherry QQ in front of you in the daily jam. Go malaysia also kena chiat by proton and perodua driver with bigger balls than you.

Go and get a solid yellow or pink gold daytona (dun waste money on white gold hor), day-date 2 and you'll get the attention you want in da club.

Wear song song still can pass down to your children for posterity.

Comment

true...anyway if got no big balls y mod in the 1st place....hahahaha..may as well remain stock condition...
        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

agree with wean sg.....no point mod until so powerful and then u have all the TPs waiting to collect fines...

buy a nice watch, when u go **** in toilet, u can still admire it ... ur car mod nice nice, u hv to worry whether people will scratch or bang onto your door in the carpark...

its always good to get good condition preown watch. Past owners take the bulk of depreciation. When its time for u to sell, u take the price divided by the years u owned it........thats your depreciation...thats how i ususally look at it ....

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
            true...anyway if got no big balls y mod in the 1st place....hahahaha..may as well remain stock condition...
            ROFL! heh, my belief is not to show that you have modded , that way, you let the driving speak for it self.

you buy wrx sti, go and debadge to rx , by the time you have hit 2nd, at 2k rpm, those that know their stuff will be like "this isnt a rx "
            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
            Blue 6694
            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X