Rolex Oyster Perpetual Lady Datejust Ladies Watch 179174

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex Oyster Perpetual Lady Datejust Ladies Watch 179174

Hi all, i'm a newbie here and recently my mum brought the above mentioned for 5k+ from preowned.

What are the things that i need to look out for to confirm its authenticity? I can't seem to locate the micro-etched crystal at 6 o'clock. Will take a picture of the watch and post it up asap. Btw any idea which year this watch is manufactured? Thanks!!

You can take it to RSC to check out its authenticity, but I believe you need to pay a certain fee for that. Details of this discussion you can find from this thread: http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=3085

For year of manufacturing, can you checking out this website: http://www.qualitytyme.net/pages/numbers.html
    Simplicity, an encapsulation of complexity.

Comment

Originally posted by larree View Post
      Hi all, i'm a newbie here and recently my mum brought the above mentioned for 5k+ from preowned.

What are the things that i need to look out for to confirm its authenticity? I can't seem to locate the micro-etched crystal at 6 o'clock. Will take a picture of the watch and post it up asap. Btw any idea which year this watch is manufactured? Thanks!!
      Datejust dun have micro etched crystal...

NO worries about authenticity if u bought preowned from a shop at 5k+ lah

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

hmm the shop owner mentioned that this watch is produce on 2006. I remember that all rolex after 2002 will have micro-etched crystal.

Btw is it confirm that datejust dun have micro-etched crystal despite produce on 2006?

Comment

anyone can help to confirm if datejust doesn't have micro etched logo at 6 o'clock?

I have attached some pics, pls help to give comment if the watch is authentic..

Attached Files

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X