Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do u think of this Deal for a Pre-owned ladies DJ 69174 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do u think of this Deal for a Pre-owned ladies DJ 69174 ?

Hi all Bros n Sis,

I need some help as i am looking for a pre-owned ladies DJ for my dearly wife.

We went to a number of shops at PPC to get a idea of the watch model and the pricing. After that, she felt that this particular 69174/79174 with ivory color and a computer dial as the best she liked.

Almost every shop carried this model n at face inspection, 69174 n 79174 is really the same(both with no pinholes). Can i noe is there any way to ask to check the series ? LIke for eg, i got a 14060M at Z series. Does 69174/79174 also got series, in turn knowing the exact period ?

Continuing, all the shops there doesnt offer any box n papers n that is puzzling .... the salesperson will say they will give me coy invoice with 2 yrs warranty, bla bla .... but luckily i am educated by SG-ROC, so i noe its crap ... hahaha. I guess theirs are export set, thats y no box n papers bah.

Coming to the pricing, 1 shop at the 2nd floor quote me 69174 at $3600 best price. Another shop at level floor which carries only the 79174 gives me $3900. Of coz, no box n papers, only 2 yrs in-house warranty.

Do u think what price can i bargain till ? I am not kiasu sporean i noe there is a limit, i just wanna get a fair value for my hard earned $$. Plse advise as I am quite noob in ladies DJ.

N lastly, can u guys recommend any shops which does carry ladies DJ at good value ?

Thanks in advance !

Originally posted by chows99 View Post
    Hi all Bros n Sis,

We went to a number of shops at PPC to get a idea of the watch model and the pricing. After that, she felt that this particular 69174/79174 with ivory color and a computer dial as the best she liked.

Almost every shop carried this model n at face inspection, 69174 n 79174 is really the same(both with no pinholes). Can i noe is there any way to ask to check the series ? LIke for eg, i got a 14060M at Z series. Does 69174/79174 also got series, in turn knowing the exact period ?

Continuing, all the shops there doesnt offer any box n papers n that is puzzling .... the salesperson will say they will give me coy invoice with 2 yrs warranty, bla bla .... but luckily i am educated by SG-ROC, so i noe its crap ... hahaha. I guess theirs are export set, thats y no box n papers bah.

Coming to the pricing, 1 shop at the 2nd floor quote me 69174 at $3600 best price. Another shop at level floor which carries only the 79174 gives me $3900. Of coz, no box n papers, only 2 yrs in-house warranty.

Do u think what price can i bargain till ? I am not kiasu sporean i noe there is a limit, i just wanna get a fair value for my hard earned $$. Plse advise as I am quite noob in ladies DJ.

N lastly, can u guys recommend any shops which does carry ladies DJ at good value ?

Thanks in advance !

They no different btw export and local AD set.

Comment

Hi all Bros n Sis,

Thanks in advance !
      For the box...ask them to give u a free one..trust me they hav tonnes sitting at their storeroom.

I would go for the 79174 and request for a box...bargain to 3.7-8k...and u r good to go.

Originally posted by 81civic View Post
      They no different btw export and local AD set.
      Yup...but as u know singaporeans are quite funny..some cannot accept overseas set. So it's very personal...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Hi DarkAngel,

Thanks for the advice ! I am going on to look at shin tat too. Can I just call them to ask for the availabilty of this model ?

Any idea where can i look for ?

I hope more rollie experts out there can share ur opininons too !

Comment

Hi TS, did you try Koh watches, they actually give the new rolex box for their pre-own pcs

Comment

Hi DarkAngel,

Thanks for the advice ! I am going on to look at shin tat too. Can I just call them to ask for the availabilty of this model ?

Any idea where can i look for ?

I hope more rollie experts out there can share ur opininons too !
            YOu call...he won't entertain you on the prices, but he will tell u if he has stock and ask u to come down.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              YOu call...he won't entertain you on the prices, but he will tell u if he has stock and ask u to come down.
              I c.... Can i have his contact num ? If he got the stock, i will go down n view. Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by daveevan View Post
                Hi TS, did you try Koh watches, they actually give the new rolex box for their pre-own pcs
                HI daveevan, thanks for the help. My wife is not that petty abt the box. Most impt is best value for the watch she liked. I hope Koh Bros can offers that.

Comment

Originally posted by daveevan View Post
                  no lah, not rolex boxes lah, just normal in house watch boxes

Comment

HI daveevan, thanks for the help. My wife is not that petty abt the box. Most impt is best value for the watch she liked. I hope Koh Bros can offers that.
                    True...

Shin Tat contact 63339323

Comment

Hi all,

to add on, if my wife eventually got the watch, but if she wanted to change the bracelet to a new 1 with concealed clasp, how much would that be >?

Thanks.

Comment

YO bro!!!
                        Welcome back!!
                        After our talk, I have not been coming here frequently and when I saw joey WTS, I wanted to call u but only realized u already tried contacting him.

I would strongly suggest u slowly hunt for the ideal piece with the right dial and bracelet instead of buying then change the bracelet. I rem u said u r in ni hurry so enjoy the hunt for the ideal watch together with yr wife. I think that would add spice to yr relationship and the watch. Ü

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                        - GMT II
                        - GMT IIc TT
                        - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                        - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                        - U1
                        - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

KOL will furnish Original Rolex Box if you bargan. He furnished my one last week after I purchased a used DayDate.

Comment

Originally posted by Pbob View Post
                            KOL will furnish Original Rolex Box if you bargan. He furnished my one last week after I purchased a used DayDate.

oh thanks ! btw, what is KOL ah ? Do they give good price ? Any in-house warranty ?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                              YO bro!!!
                              Welcome back!!
                              After our talk, I have not been coming here frequently and when I saw joey WTS, I wanted to call u but only realized u already tried contacting him.

I would strongly suggest u slowly hunt for the ideal piece with the right dial and bracelet instead of buying then change the bracelet. I rem u said u r in ni hurry so enjoy the hunt for the ideal watch together with yr wife. I think that would add spice to yr relationship and the watch. Ü
                              Bro, its was a surprise to have u calling me ! Keep in touch ! I am looking for a rollie for my wife la .... can only go pre-owned as now its recession time, if not i sure go back to THG AD thomas, anytime 22% off n more.

rollie is so addictive ... even though i am looking at ladies watch, i am also hooked ... hahaa

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X