Stickers on New Rolex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stickers on New Rolex

Was at Isetan last night and for the first time in my life I saw a SDDS on someone's wrist!! monstorusly big!!

While the man in yellow tee was talking to the sales person, I was admiring his watch from the side. Then I discovered that the stickers were still on the watch and the stickers were already yellowish!!!

so just wondering, do u bros keep the stickers on your Rollie? If so, how long do you do that? Btw, I also saw some bros selling Rollies and list "Comes with stickers" In the photo, the stickers were pasted on a cardboard!!!

value go up with those stickers on a cardboard ah??
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Still, it is personal preference. I was advised by friends to take out the stickers (or protective films), else they will trap dirt and grime, which over time, will not do good for the watch. I took the advice, but partly only. I leave the sticker at the back case intact.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Wow...stickers becomes yellowish....not beri good leh....i take out all the stickers....dun you think dusts will gather???...

just my 2 cents
      Rolex SD "m" series
      Omega Speedmaster
      PAM 164K

Comment

ya when i got my only rollie i oso wanted to keep the stickers on as long as possible. But but, realised that some places will age unevenly so decided to remove everything. After all, scratches and tarnishes gives the watch character..at least thats how i feel
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

i took out all the stickers. leaving all the stickers on the watch looks funny

Comment

Speaking of this, it reminds me of those car owners who just simply refused to tear away the soft plastic covers of their car seats
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I will take a photo before i remove the stickers.. is strange to wear the watch with the stickers on...

I'm a super low-baller

Comment

I take out the stickers in front of the SE since I am going to wear it... after taking out the stickers, I will re-examin the watch one more time before taking it home...

I had a bad experience of buying a BNIB rolex, realize that there is a small scratch ONLY after I took out those stickers, told everyone but no one seems to believe me....

Comment

I let them drop naturally, but will definitely keep the one below the case.
                  Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

yes, the one below the case I keep too...

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
                    I let them drop naturally, but will definitely keep the one below the case.

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                      cos i don't want the back case to scratch sia.
                      Current Collection :

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                        u refering to the caseback sticker?

theres actually 2 there one uber big one and one the same size as the caseback

Comment

but the sticker at the back case is where most dirt will gather....lol..

i let the sticker come off naturally, till it become an eyesore than i tear it out...lol

Comment

Originally posted by acid_pixel View Post
                            but the sticker at the back case is where most dirt will gather....lol..

i let the sticker come off naturally, till it become an eyesore than i tear it out...lol
                            that's what i am thinking currently.
                            Current Collection :

Comment

Just torn all the stickers off after snorkering for the past few days at Redang. Don't want the trapped sea water within the stickers to start corroding the SS.
                              Simplicity, an encapsulation of complexity.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X