No announcement yet.

Influx of GMTIIcs!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway side track a bit.... I heard from my friends watches are pretty cheap in Frankfurt. Is that true?
    PAM 233K :woohoo:
    IWC BP 5004 :D
    Explorer II Z Series white dial :yay:
    Casio Pro Trek :appluse:

One last one: JLC Tribute to Polaris 68 re-edition

Comment

The price is soften maybe have 1)more stock? 2)new basel rolexes coming in?
      Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
        The price is soften maybe have 1)more stock? 2)new basel rolexes coming in?
        1) more stock is cos many bros start to bring in PIs for sale. in terms of distribution, the Local ADs have limited stock

2) The new basel rolexes should only affect GMTIIc slightly. Reason being that those are different watches. Moreover, stock for those will take a really long time.

Anyway, not only for GMTIIc. Seems like Rolex watch sales have slowed quite a bit. Even Dexter is switching over to PAM now as compared to earlier, he kept posting rolexes for sale. Guess saturation point has reached for Rolex (at least for a while).
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
          1) more stock is cos many bros start to bring in PIs for sale. in terms of distribution, the Local ADs have limited stock

2) The new basel rolexes should only affect GMTIIc slightly. Reason being that those are different watches. Moreover, stock for those will take a really long time.

Anyway, not only for GMTIIc. Seems like Rolex watch sales have slowed quite a bit. Even Dexter is switching over to PAM now as compared to earlier, he kept posting rolexes for sale. Guess saturation point has reached for Rolex (at least for a while).
          ya, hope that rolex wouldn't be ousted, but on the other hand, Pam is also very nice watch, would like to own one in the future.
          Current Collection :

Comment

ya, hope that rolex wouldn't be ousted, but on the other hand, Pam is also very nice watch, would like to own one in the future.

No worries. Rolex has its own mkt as well as PAM. so unlikely any wll b ousted. I guess its just whoever that wants a rollie has already bought theirs already thats why sales is slowing.

The only worrying thig is our local ADs in view that more people are getting smarter n buying from grey dealers to save some cash.
            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

No worries. Rolex has its own mkt as well as PAM. so unlikely any wll b ousted. I guess its just whoever that wants a rollie has already bought theirs already thats why sales is slowing.

The only worrying thig is our local ADs in view that more people are getting smarter n buying from grey dealers to save some cash.
              ya, that's a common problem, so ADs are more willing to give more discounts this days, in order to sustain their sales figure?
              Current Collection :

Comment

on the contrary, hardly
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

ya, that's a common problem, so ADs are more willing to give more discounts this days, in order to sustain their sales figure?
                  they cant. cos controlled due to them being official agents.

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                    on the contrary, hardly
                    they cant. cos controlled due to them being official agents.
                    the most is abt 15% normally based on the official agent thing.
                    Current Collection :

Comment

the most is abt 15% normally based on the official agent thing.
                      Sports model 15%, no way imo, even 10% is very very rare. 5% the most u can get from local AD.

Comment

But funny it seems that pp like to buy from local ADs despite the fact that they are priced much higher. Much often you see Rolexes that are sold in a very fast time. Maybe pp feel safer to buy from them or is it the service they want since they are buying an expensive watch?

Comment

Originally posted by rotan View Post
                          But funny it seems that pp like to buy from local ADs despite the fact that they are priced much higher. Much often you see Rolexes that are sold in a very fast time. Maybe pp feel safer to buy from them or is it the service they want since they are buying an expensive watch?
                          They rich mah

Comment

Originally posted by rotan View Post
                            going by some of the ADs here, i think what you meant is a lack of service
                            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                            Blue 6694
                            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Lack of service? Only to poor folks like us.... If regular customers, they serve you like king cos their commision also many many....

Comment

Originally posted by terroz View Post
                                Sports model 15%, no way imo, even 10% is very very rare. 5% the most u can get from local AD.
                                15% possible (only) for Explorer 1, a member here got it.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X