Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Export Set Vs Local Set

Hey all,

i have been browsing the forums and are very addicted to it now.
    office hour also check. I am poisoned!

I pondered is it true that export set is normally cheaper than in local set,
    cos buyers normally ask is it export or local set? Is there really a difference, though i was told that ALL rolexes are the same.

cheers

if it wasnt cheaper, who would want to buy it? UNLESS it was an exceptional case, such as stock availbility.

all watches are the same, no differents between export + local. maybe and even then its rare, the instructions may be localised. but the watch itself is same
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

a rolex is still a rolex whether or not it comes from overseas or is a local set.

why overseas set is cheaper compared to local set. first, exchange rate. second, tax refund.

then why would u want to buy a local set?

if you buying more than just one watch, then it might be worth your effort to build a relationship with a local AD so that you can get better discount for other brands.

second, there are other intangible benefits.

third, you can choose to pay via credit card which you cant when purchasing overseas set as the dealers will want to deal in cash.

fourth, do not need to go to RSC to authenticate the watch if purchase from local AD.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X