Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• archangelfire
    replied
    I wear my Rolex Submariner for both casual events and work as it's one of the best all-rounded watches.

Leave a comment:

• Dunbine
    replied
    My daily beater is a Sinn U1 - super Robust watch that can take almost all punishments i put the watch through. Will wear my DJ mainly on weekends and special occasions.

Leave a comment:

• Vedder007
    replied
    My Daytona was an engagement gift from my wife and I put it on for special occasions. On other days, it is a safe queen.

I previously sold my GMT coke to forget my past, the GMTIIc I bought was to mark a significant milestone - that I had put my past behind. I used to wear it very often, but now, it is my go to watch whenever I travel.

My Milgauss GV was purchased via a 30 month installment plan. My wife was besotted by the green glow and green was my favorite color when I was 15-16. My Milgauss GV always reminds me to remember the simple things in life. I currently rotate this with my 16010 and my BR01-92.

Leave a comment:

• xfirx
    replied
    my rolex watches are daily beaters and I rotate wearing them on alternate weeks.

Leave a comment:

• kohym
    replied
    Originally posted by smartyjones18 View Post
    i wear my pepsi everyday, very "rough" usage for the last 10+ years, am not a careful wearer. i even wore it to Nepal trekking also.
    now that's the real EXPLORER!

Leave a comment:

• NivlekGnow
    replied
    I wear it once a week..during weekends...otherwise it's in my watch winder...Weekdays are for my casio and seiko...

Leave a comment:

• fakarava
    replied
    Alternate days..

Leave a comment:

• GS83
    replied
    I wear it abt once a week.. and everytime i wear it... i have to rewind again to get it working... as a norm, do we have to take it out and wear it every 3-4 days so the watch won't stop working? or is it healthy to let it stop and rest?

Leave a comment:

• luna_sea83
    replied
    Alternating between my ss sub and exp 2 weekly..

Leave a comment:

• KayzHeiden
    replied
    I wear my Sub TT daily, and withthin few mths from date of purchase, it get scratches so easily even carefully worn. However, I dont wear rolex during trips to countries like Malaysia, Thailand...etc. Japan or other more secure countries should be safer I guess. ^^ Have couples of horrible robbery experience in Bangkok already...

Leave a comment:

• smartyjones18
    replied
    i wear my pepsi everyday, very "rough" usage for the last 10+ years, am not a careful wearer. i even wore it to Nepal trekking also.

Leave a comment:

• jrywong
    replied
    I wear my rolex on rotation ... minimize the wear and tear but that means everyone of them has some wear which is inevitable

Leave a comment:

• kenn18
    replied
    Originally posted by lhjake View Post
    envy u 4 being a pure breed unlike me more of a rojak type switiching fm tudor to omega n rolex
    well done, bro n keep it up!
    Maybe won't be long.. the last time I bought the new Explorer II 42mm black from the dealer, he was trying to convert me over to the darkside... of panerai.. I must say, there are some very nice Pam models, just that the case diameter of 44 mm or 47 mm seems too big on my wrist! But I am looking at them!

Leave a comment:

• achan
    replied
    gmt2 coke almost daily esp when i dont have time to wind my pam 111

Leave a comment:

• Matty
    replied
    Hehe now tat i've 2 rollies, i wear them (DJ & EXPII) on an alternating daily basis, making sure they r both wind up & not needing a watch winder

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X