Rolex Warranty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex Warranty

click here to read more about rolex warranty.

reliable source called AD to check and said it is transferable.

however it just say that Rolex knows everything aka when the watch was sold and who first register it.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Thanks for the head up!

https://allanmodel.shutterfly.com/

Current collection
    sigpicAquanaut 5167/1A
    ♕Yacht Master II 116681
    ♕Daytona 116500LN
    ♕DeepSea 116660
    ♕Submariner 116610LV
    ♕Cellini Danaos 4243/9

Comment

If Rolex change their warranty clause and make warranty non-transferable, it will affect the value and resale value of their own product.
      Rolex Explorer II 216570 - 24 Aug 2014
      Seiko Criteria Cal 7T92 Model SNDF65P1 Limited Edition - 30 Aug 2014
      Armani Exchange AX2500 - 25 Jan 2015
      Tudor Black Bay GMT Reference: M79830RB-0001 - 16 Sept 2018

Comment

definitely.

if it is not transferable, then it means that non authorized dealer can't sell "NEW" rolex watches. this will also mean consumers will be at the mercy of AD pricing if they want warranty.

another possible effect will be consumer will not be looking to purchase any rolex watches between 0-5 years old since there is no warranty. this will mean that owners of these pieces may be force to sell their pieces at lower prices or hang on the watch until warranty is over and sell it.

another scenario will likely to happen is that any watches that is out of warranty will be easier to sell and hence the prices of these pieces will likely to hold better.

Originally posted by Neverland View Post
        If Rolex change their warranty clause and make warranty non-transferable, it will affect the value and resale value of their own product.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Funnily enough, my salesperson lightly mentioned this. I do not think this will stick- bound to run into multiple consumer laws in the west.

Comment

Hope this warranty policy materialises. Pre-owned dealers should stop messing with the list price. Pre-owned dealers should stick to selling used watches and provide their own warranty. Leave the brand new watch sales to the authorized dealers. I hope one day we can have all the brand new Rolex watches selling strictly at retail list prices in authorized dealers only. Things will be easier and straightforward for everyone.

Comment

Good study

Comment

Good info! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                  reliable source called AD to check and said it is transferable.

however it just say that Rolex knows everything aka when the watch was sold and who first register it.
                  Yea but I think this means if you do have the original bill of sale - i.e. you are buying from an individual and not an AD and this is provided - you should still be covered under the warranty.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X