online Auctions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
    it could be the certs he kept himself to sell at a profits as the certs r very valuable. try not to get a rolex without the original cert, or else the value is not so good.
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Certs maybe valuable,but I dun really think u can sell it,because each cert is printed with the serial number of the watch...so u cant bring it in for "free warrenty" and if the warrenty period is over....there is like no use? Correct me if I am wrong
    certification is only valuable when accompanied by watch bearing its matching serial number.

maybe seller got intention to contact buyer sometime later to sell the certification? you never know. these days if i got a watch without certification and given an opportunity to purchase a matching certificate, a collector/buyer might purchase it......what do you think?
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

It's Real ! ...

Comment

hihi

Originally posted by triton View Post
        certification is only valuable when accompanied by watch bearing its matching serial number.

maybe seller got intention to contact buyer sometime later to sell the certification? you never know. these days if i got a watch without certification and given an opportunity to purchase a matching certificate, a collector/buyer might purchase it......what do you think?

yah u r correct. a cert only belongs to 1 watch and only to that watch. that why i said there must be a reason y that the watches that the seller r selling comes without certs. due to ppl who sold him don care? or maybe cant produce? or lost? or maybe when ppls buy from him he will then ask if u 1 certs also can, but price abit higher haha. and u r correct, watches with certs should have more interest from buyers, so this guy should not be so stupid as to after selling the watch then contact buyer again to ask whether he wants the cert or not since when selling together with the watch during the point of purchases he should be able to sell it more easy and of cos at a better price. like this it saves him more time and can go to sell his next watch. ppl do collect certs, ex pouch, anchor box whatever. the watch value with certs diff with a watch without certs is about 100 or 200 diff if i am not wrong.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X